SIGNED JORDAN'S ?

Originally Posted by eltouha

what a waste of a shoe.

the ONLY shoes worth collecting are game worn stuff, that is if collecting shoes meant anything at all. seriously, the ONLY collection i've seen online which i give a damn about is mrmar23's http://niketalk.yuku.com/...lusive-Collection-1985-1

that's a real collection.

have you seen sole supreme though? id respect your statment more if you saw his collection and still stand by your statement ,,,,

what a waste of a shoe.

the ONLY shoes worth collecting are game worn stuff, that is if collecting shoes meant anything at all. seriously, the ONLY collection i've seen online which i give a damn about is mrmar23's http://niketalk.yuku.com/...lusive-Collection-1985-1

that's a real collection.

have you seen sole supreme though? id respect your statment more if you saw his collection and still stand by your statement ,,,,

not that i can recall. is it similar or is it just made up of lots of rare releases? mrmar23's collection is the only one i've come across that has had me in awe.

i really don't care how rare certain pairs are, shoes are meant to be worn. limited runs are just hype machines, and mean nothing more than that. but if the shoes were on mj's feet, especially at key points in his career, now THAT is special, and worth preserving.

not that i can recall. is it similar or is it just made up of lots of rare releases? mrmar23's collection is the only one i've come across that has had me in awe.

i really don't care how rare certain pairs are, shoes are meant to be worn. limited runs are just hype machines, and mean nothing more than that. but if the shoes were on mj's feet, especially at key points in his career, now THAT is special, and worth preserving.

Aphex- I agree with you, I'm in my 30s so I've watched mj play and I won't argue that he is one of the greatest players of all time , but I really don't c the appeal to have his signature. I've read too many stories of him being a jerk and a womanizer and a $$$$ hungry pig, plus with all the over-priced sub-par quality jordans his company releases, it just doesn't make sense to me at least why anyone would want his autograph unless it's to flip for some $$$$

Yes I have a lot of j's but mainly for sentimental reasons not to inflate mj's ego.

Good luck getting the autograph, hopefully he'll act humble and grateful and not greedy and selfish.

Aphex- I agree with you, I'm in my 30s so I've watched mj play and I won't argue that he is one of the greatest players of all time , but I really don't c the appeal to have his signature. I've read too many stories of him being a jerk and a womanizer and a $$$$ hungry pig, plus with all the over-priced sub-par quality jordans his company releases, it just doesn't make sense to me at least why anyone would want his autograph unless it's to flip for some $$$$

Yes I have a lot of j's but mainly for sentimental reasons not to inflate mj's ego.

Good luck getting the autograph, hopefully he'll act humble and grateful and not greedy and selfish.

So if MJ offered to autograph a pair of your shoes for you, you would say no?  
indifferent.gif
 I highly doubt that

indifferent.gif
 I highly doubt that

Jordan can sign anything he wants. It's not even a matter of him having the right to, because if he did have it stated in his contract that he can only sign UD products then he would be accountable. However, I'm sure he is restricted from appearing at signing junkets or endorsing a signed item from another brand. There are plenty of clips of him on Youtube signing items at charity golf tournament and even seems pretty personable in a couple. Just be careful buying in the aftermarket, I've seen items at Hard Rock Cafe's here and overseas that bear fake signatures so buy with caution.

Jordan can sign anything he wants. It's not even a matter of him having the right to, because if he did have it stated in his contract that he can only sign UD products then he would be accountable. However, I'm sure he is restricted from appearing at signing junkets or endorsing a signed item from another brand. There are plenty of clips of him on Youtube signing items at charity golf tournament and even seems pretty personable in a couple. Just be careful buying in the aftermarket, I've seen items at Hard Rock Cafe's here and overseas that bear fake signatures so buy with caution.

thanks guys for the "heads up" .

as security is going to be really tight around Tiger Woods and Jordan on the golf course, i might hang around a few strip clubs or brothels instead
roll.gif
grin.gif

thanks guys for the "heads up" .

as security is going to be really tight around Tiger Woods and Jordan on the golf course, i might hang around a few strip clubs or brothels instead
roll.gif
grin.gif

eek.gif
. I couldn't agree more. Someone who knows and appreciates the difference between a real PE and the manufactured rare 'PE'.

eek.gif
. I couldn't agree more. Someone who knows and appreciates the difference between a real PE and the manufactured rare 'PE'.

^cheers, matey
smile.gif
right back atcha.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

indifferent.gif
 I highly doubt that

if i had a pair of signed shoes, i certainly wouldn't hold onto them. i have no place for such wasteful clutter in my life. the shoes i wear take up enough space as it is.

^cheers, matey
smile.gif
right back atcha.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

indifferent.gif
 I highly doubt that

if i had a pair of signed shoes, i certainly wouldn't hold onto them. i have no place for such wasteful clutter in my life. the shoes i wear take up enough space as it is.

Back
Top Bottom