signed up w/ ClearWire and will drop my TimeWarner

I'm TimeWarner bundled phone/internet/cable... the first year was great because of the discount... since then, the bundled price has been pathetic.  Plus the internet/phone reliability has been weak.
switching my TV to DirecTV and phone/internet to Clearwire.

my new DirecTV cost is a fraction of my TimeWarner. 
happy.gif

subscription numbers have grown with Clearwire, but all around the news, Clearwire is struggling financially... but there is positive outlook within the company (& Sprint).

Any other NT'ers using Clearwire for their home?  Any opinions?

I'm TimeWarner bundled phone/internet/cable... the first year was great because of the discount... since then, the bundled price has been pathetic.  Plus the internet/phone reliability has been weak.
switching my TV to DirecTV and phone/internet to Clearwire.

my new DirecTV cost is a fraction of my TimeWarner. 
happy.gif

subscription numbers have grown with Clearwire, but all around the news, Clearwire is struggling financially... but there is positive outlook within the company (& Sprint).

Any other NT'ers using Clearwire for their home?  Any opinions?

my dad switched us to clearwire, and our internet was absolutely terrible. network was always slow, and the wifi would be spotty in my own house
30t6p3b.gif
i got better service using the neighbors internet than my own

my dad switched us to clearwire, and our internet was absolutely terrible. network was always slow, and the wifi would be spotty in my own house
30t6p3b.gif
i got better service using the neighbors internet than my own

i just gave up clearwire and bundled with Comcast...

no complaints it was just a little cheaper with Comcast...

people were always helpful when i called...

i just gave up clearwire and bundled with Comcast...

no complaints it was just a little cheaper with Comcast...

people were always helpful when i called...

4G isnt ready to be a prime home connection.  Its very fast at times.. but very very slow more often.

4G isnt ready to be a prime home connection.  Its very fast at times.. but very very slow more often.

I just jumped the ship from Uverse. I could justify $100+ a month and in school. Plus, my Uverse wifi sucked i would call and they tell me it was my computer. Once I switched to clear wifi is perfect. I had the tv wired with $100+ Monster HDMI cables and my picture would always go out. They would say my cables were bad and to use the component cables they provided me. I am very pleased with clear and netflix.

I just jumped the ship from Uverse. I could justify $100+ a month and in school. Plus, my Uverse wifi sucked i would call and they tell me it was my computer. Once I switched to clear wifi is perfect. I had the tv wired with $100+ Monster HDMI cables and my picture would always go out. They would say my cables were bad and to use the component cables they provided me. I am very pleased with clear and netflix.

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Yeah I agree with this. Thats the my only complaint

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I'm hoping for the same with Clear. Apparently my house is located in a 'green' zone so coverage should be reliable. I basically signed up with Clear on a whim at Best Buy because we're tired of TimeWarner. So I didn't do much research beforehand. I am able to return the equipment and get a prorated refund within 30 days if I'm not happy with the stability.I would've tried Verizon Fios, but it's not available in my area.@thenewjs23: do you also live in a large suburban area like myself? I'm in Orange County CA.most negative opinions of Clear that I've read are from people that suspect it is because they 'live out in the sticks'

I'm hoping for the same with Clear. Apparently my house is located in a 'green' zone so coverage should be reliable. I basically signed up with Clear on a whim at Best Buy because we're tired of TimeWarner. So I didn't do much research beforehand. I am able to return the equipment and get a prorated refund within 30 days if I'm not happy with the stability.I would've tried Verizon Fios, but it's not available in my area.@thenewjs23: do you also live in a large suburban area like myself? I'm in Orange County CA.most negative opinions of Clear that I've read are from people that suspect it is because they 'live out in the sticks'

I'm hoping this isn't my case (crosses fingers)

I'm hoping this isn't my case (crosses fingers)

Back
Top Bottom