Signs that shorty is a %*% / pizzle plow/ skie skie / jump off

highman

Banned
Theres be alot of girl problem thread on niketalk. Most of these problem stems from trying to treat a #*! as anything more than a #*!… They cant all be saved, not every one is meant to be civilized…
Here are some shore tell signs shorty is a #*!…

1)First if you smash within 3 times of chilling…. your game isn’t that tight… you popped an easy chick…

2) Idiotic +$#%%+$ love to #!!# on other idiotic +$#%%+$ in an attempt to prove that she is the best idiotic @%$%%. This will include constant best friend switching. Not chilling with other girls because they are jealous etc. If a girl says other girls are jealous of her… they are probably mad she *%$!%+ their boyfriends.

3) She thinks little wayne is a good rapper…  nicki manijah is her role model etc

4) She wears Jordan's and keeps up with hood fashion… this isnt a big sign but its one

5) She has kids before 20… not kid… kids

6) During the convo she may mention something about being a bad girl and then becoming good. This usually translates to  “ i got smutted out for a long time by g’d up !!%*+@ but i want you to be the sucker to cuff it

Theres be alot of girl problem thread on niketalk. Most of these problem stems from trying to treat a #*! as anything more than a #*!… They cant all be saved, not every one is meant to be civilized…
Here are some shore tell signs shorty is a #*!…

1)First if you smash within 3 times of chilling…. your game isn’t that tight… you popped an easy chick…

2) Idiotic +$#%%+$ love to #!!# on other idiotic +$#%%+$ in an attempt to prove that she is the best idiotic @%$%%. This will include constant best friend switching. Not chilling with other girls because they are jealous etc. If a girl says other girls are jealous of her… they are probably mad she *%$!%+ their boyfriends.

3) She thinks little wayne is a good rapper…  nicki manijah is her role model etc

4) She wears Jordan's and keeps up with hood fashion… this isnt a big sign but its one

5) She has kids before 20… not kid… kids

6) During the convo she may mention something about being a bad girl and then becoming good. This usually translates to  “ i got smutted out for a long time by g’d up !!%*+@ but i want you to be the sucker to cuff it

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Alright, post pics of this broad that broke your heart.

Basically. Dude sounding mad bitter. Like a blog post, on some The Social Network +#$%...

Basically. Dude sounding mad bitter. Like a blog post, on some The Social Network +#$%...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

word, the @!@* dude named dont even always mean she a %$# either

I could say the signs posted are accurate. Also

*If you and shorty "chilling" and she completly flips the script on you, Hops on you, forces the p on you, and Takes YOU down... She might be a jump

I could say the signs posted are accurate. Also

*If you and shorty "chilling" and she completly flips the script on you, Hops on you, forces the p on you, and Takes YOU down... She might be a jump

Originally Posted by eashawty

I said signs bro not guarantees.. Ie signs of high blood pressure and being out of shape… just because you have one or two signs doesnt really mean anything…
If you have every sign, then you may have highblood pressure...

Originally Posted by eashawty

I said signs bro not guarantees.. Ie signs of high blood pressure and being out of shape… just because you have one or two signs doesnt really mean anything…
If you have every sign, then you may have highblood pressure...

Back
Top Bottom