Silver Anniversary Models Confirmed for March Release (III, IV, IX)

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

I see Eastbay is getting the 3 and 4's and Finishline is gettin the 9's. I cant see myself paying retail for any of em. I could use another pair of 3's though.
QFTW down to the period

I think I'm going to cave and give in to get the III's and IV's. I just paid back a hefty amount to my credit cards too. GRRRR!

Size 11 copped from FNL. e-mail confirmation received. easy pick up. goodnight NT.
pimp.gif

I just used the 25% off on the III's at footlocker.com! $37.50 off retail, can't beat that deal!

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Just copped the IVs from eastbay.  What's the 25% off code for footlocker?  And is there any codes for FNL?

Originally Posted by mdalakas

I just used the 25% off on the III's at footlocker.com! $37.50 off retail, can't beat that deal!
i tried using "ffmr3258" but fl couldn't process my order.  it said the coupon worked, just wouldn't go through

I'm goin to take a look at the III's when I get off in the morning..I doubt that the Friends and Family sale applys to these..

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by mdalakas

i tried using "ffmr3258" but fl couldn't process my order.  it said the coupon worked, just wouldn't go through

I submited my order, waiting for confirmation email, I used the same code.  I also went to Champs and it accepted the 25% off for the iv's, $134.20, with gift box and shipping.

anyone got a link for the iv's in Champs? Tried searching but for some reason I can't find them. Thanks in advance

Have an order number from Footlocker, no email confirmation with the discount yet...I will let you guys know if it goes through. Champs says no discount, but it is taking the 25% off right before checkout, don't know if I want to pull the trigger on the IV's though.

ndc has all 3 of them fsr on all of them i was thinking on getting the 9s but no i got ajko white/black/red so im happy

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

NO Player Price on Swoosh = NO COP for me.

i feel you 150.00
smh.gif
for each and they are plain now if i had the player price i would have got the 9s i still have my pure 3s&4s from a few years back but there dirty

worn my pure money 3s to the ground so i had to get another pair and just copped the 4s to check em out but most likely going bck to eastbay...gotta love being a gold club member

too much white..after the first day or rocking any of those pairs, probably end up a different tone already

Back
Top Bottom