Silver Anniversary Models Confirmed for March Release (III, IV, IX)

Originally Posted by sugarshane

where did the IVs release?

i seen the 4's everywhere.
i was looking for the 9's and took forever
but footaction has the 4's
jimmy jazz
dr.jays
basically any place that sells sneakers has the 4's
the 9's are at finishline-the last store i checked,and finally found them
and da 3's are at footlocker

im am very pleased with my 9's. i was planning on getting the 4's but after comparing the two, the 9's quality blows away the 4's and the 3's. im 99% sure i will be able to cop the 4's and 3's on the next ea. i wish the 9's would of had a neutral gray sole so it wouldnt be as noticeable when the soles are dirty. this weekend was pretty good for me, i copped blk/red ko's, white 9's, and my dunkmans that i got for 118 shipped from nbastore.com were delivered.

after checking out he IXs ill cop. didnt really care about this release. i have the pure IIIs and IVs.^ where did u get your pair of IXs from?

I remember from the pure 3 release a few years back that there were complaints that the elephant print had a pinkish tint to them.  Has anyone seen that problem on this latest release?  Sorry if this has been discussed already.

yea as much as i like the IV's and IX's, these were an easy pass for me since i refuse to drop $150 for all whites.

i know everybody is diff but coppin these wouldve been a waste of my money since i wouldve been reluctatant to wear em a lot since theyre all white and im not really into just keeping kicks DS in my closet so this was an easy pass.

I copped the III online if the IV sit for a while I'll prob end up gettin those just cause they're my 2 fav Jay's

Copped the 3's with ease...wasn't too thrilled about the $150 retail smh! Quality is cool though. For an all white Jordan the 3's are the. best model for it.

I have to say I bought all 3 pairs even got 2 pair of the 9's so I can wear one.I collect jordans so If I want to wear a shoe I just buy 2 pair.Shoes are just like every other thing on this planet.As the years pass by the prices go up.Look at gas, groceries and clothes.Thats just life.So to see a $25 increase on jordans is not a surprise to me.So to everybody that comes on here and say that the shoes cost too much....Oh well.You can wait and see if they hit the sale racks or maybe they will sell out slowly and then you can get them on ebay for either retail or maybe a higher price.Me I make enough money that I can say " Yeah I like them let me buy them and not have to look at the price".But to each his own.Just my 2 Cents.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Copped all three pair... 3's and 4's still say pures on them lol... not for wear tho jus for the display...

still say pures on them = lame
just for display = ultralame

smh so hard it might spin

insane on the price..
indifferent.gif

easy pass

i was thinking bout maybe getting the 9's but 150 for all white kicks that will probably yellow after a few wears not worth it. Lot more heat coming this year to save my cash for.

thanks for the info on the stores. where i live is about an hour from any physical store that has them. i didnt get to make the big trip. so i wasnt srue of quality and didnt wanna order from eastbay and find out they are trash......

whats the special thing they talk about behind the heel tab on the 3s? i assume its some nod for the anniversary?

i need them anniversary UNC shorts too but they steep as can be in price.

saw the IXs (finishline) and IVs (footaction) today. IXs are niiiiice. will pick-up down the road on sale or discount
pimp.gif

pass on IIIs and IVs

whaaa dey made kid szs thot dey only makin men szs 8-13 wow but hv a feelin it'll collect dust in stores

Back
Top Bottom