Silver Anniversary Question

will all the 25th anniversary jordans that release this year come in the packaging the 1s did? i.e. the 11s,9s, etc.

TIA.

No, just the 1's from my sources. II's and XI's have regular Jordan box. Personally I think it was a marketing gimmick because charging $140 for 1's is crazy.

i dont think so
but we  paid $40 for suitcase
i can imagine the price on the xi if spec. package if they come out with it prob $250 lol

i wouldnt mind paying 175-190 reatail price for the silver XIs if they came in that case... its a really nice touch. i'm hoping though, bc they should really do something semi-special for these releases.

The Space Jams were marked up $50 bucks over normal retail. They should have AT LEAST put them in a nice metallic suitcase instead of some garbage box. Plastic overlay + Plastic Shoe Trees don't equal the extra $50. If we're paying $175 for Retro XI's, I'd like for them to come with AT LEAST this kinda suitcase AND shoe trees. The Silver Anniversary XI's will be $150, so I don't forsee a case coming with them.

It would be nice for the WHOLE Silver Anniversary Collection to come with the suitcase, but it's a no. I copped the Anniversary 2010's, and they came in a regular box. But they did have a poster of all the whole collection.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

The Space Jams were marked up $50 bucks over normal retail. They should have AT LEAST put them in a nice metallic suitcase instead of some garbage box. Plastic overlay + Plastic Shoe Trees don't equal the extra $50. If we're paying $175 for Retro XI's, I'd like for them to come with AT LEAST this kinda suitcase AND shoe trees. The Silver Anniversary XI's will be $150, so I don't forsee a case coming with them.

It would be nice for the WHOLE Silver Anniversary Collection to come with the suitcase, but it's a no. I copped the Anniversary 2010's, and they came in a regular box. But they did have a poster of all the whole collection.
this... dissapoints me lol ill still cop.. reminds me of columbias

I doubt they will all come in suitcases. I think that it was just a
one time thing so there would b more hype for the 1s since we have
seen so many. The 2s and 2010s came in their original box so I beleive no
more suitcases

Originally Posted by infared82

i dont think so
i can imagine the price on the xi if spec. package if they come out with it prob $250 lol

actually the retail on the HOF 1's which were also a 1 high was $125 so really we paid $15 extra for the case

i took it as a bs rumor but a guy at footaction said the 1's,5's,10's,15's, and 20's will be in the cases only

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by infared82

i dont think so

actually the retail on the HOF 1's which were also a 1 high was $125 so really we paid $15 extra for the case

forgot about them 1s

well i got mine from champs...few questions for yall who bought them:

did your pair just sit in the suitecase with just the foam on top? ( not like a gun case where the mold shows where the gun fits in nicely?)
did you get a retro card or anything? mine didnt

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

i ordered mine and i admit for the suitcase.. kinda curious to see how they really are

He, he, same boat as you.  Hopefully I'll actually like the shoe.
tongue.gif

I doubt it. Theres already a boxtag and everything for the 11's retailing for $150 but you never know what to expect from JB these days

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

well i got mine from champs...few questions for yall who bought them:

did your pair just sit in the suitecase with just the foam on top? ( not like a gun case where the mold shows where the gun fits in nicely?)
did you get a retro card or anything? mine didnt

no retro card

I hope they don't...I don't want to pay extra money for a jordan suitcase I will never use.
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Back
Top Bottom