Silver Linings Playbook (2012) - Trailer - Jennifer Lawrence,Bradley Cooper,Robert DeNiro AND...

CHRIS TUCKER! In his 1st movie besides the Rush Hour Trilogy in 14 years...

I know this is late and it looks like he's in it for about 10 minutes...But it does look like a good movie and it has Jennifer Lawrence

I saw the trailer recently and I'm really looking forward to it.

I've seen some positive reviews for Jennifer Lawrence.. and we know she's great in a drama, action, and now she'll get to show her comedic skills.

Plus it's got Bobby DeNiro (I call him Bobby) and Tucker? Can't beat that.

2nd trailer is out and it still looks great... along with positive early reviews, this is one of my most anticipated movies of the year.

Am I supposed to believe Jennifer lawrence is anything older than 20? ( yes, I know her actual age) But she looks like a kid imo

Opens tomorrow

91% on Rotten Tomatoes, 81% on Metacritic, and won the People's Choice at the Toronto Film Festival, so that's great to see the reviews are strong.

I was going to see it tomorrow but I'll have to wait until Friday and hope the Black Friday traffic spares the theaters.

I love quirky romantic comedies like this. It kind of reminded me of Safety Not Guaranteed.

I also really like the song in the trailer.

The Lumineers - Ho Hey

Definitely gonna check this out.. I saw the trailer a while back and the concept intrigued me.

Saw this tonight. One of the better movies this year. Thought both Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence earned their GG noms for sure

Roughly how many minutes were Bobby and Chris in the movie?

Chris was barely in the movie. 10-15 minutes tops.

De Niro had a sizable chunk of time but this movie is absolutely carried by Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence

Watched this for the second time today. One of my favorites of the year, I'm definitely getting this on Blu-Ray.

Jennifer Lawrence was so BAD :pimp: (her body and her acting - in the good sense of bad)

Last edited:
Do bruthas even go see movies like this.....???

Jennifer Lawrence though....them some white yambz I want on my plate 
nthat.gif

Watched this for the second time today. One of my favorites of the year, I'm definitely getting this on Blu-Ray.

Jennifer Lawrence was so BAD
pimp.gif
(her body and her acting - in the good sense of bad)
As soon as it finished, I said to myself I want to see it again. I loved it, as I knew I would.

Jennifer Lawrence was a powerhouse. She dominated the movie in the best possible way. She went toe to toe with DeNiro and more than held her own too. 

Great movie.

Last edited:
Glad to hear it.

Word of mouth will probably be big for this movie. The theater I went to was packed, it's only in like 700 theaters right now (for comparison, the Hobbit and Django are in 4,000 and 3,000 theaters, respectively). It was supposed to open in 2,000 theaters back in November, but The Weinstein Company held it back to build towards the awards season. 

I'll definitely see it again.

Back
Top Bottom