SIMPSONS TRIVIA Vol. Word to In and Out GIF

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

^ The Tracey Ullman Show.

no answer to my question yet:
What did Homer wish for when he pulled the bigger half of the wishbone at Ned's BBQ?

Didn't he wish for the Leftorium to close down??... What was the last wish used on the Magic Monkey Paw on the Halloween episode??? What was left out???What is the "The Good Morning" Burger composed of?? (old episode)

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Something like Van Thoc and the other one was some hispanic last name, Fernandez I think.. Can't remember the first names.

When Homer got a job in a bowling alley in one of the flashback episodes, what was the name of the device he polished his head in?

Also, in another flashback episode what show was a focused Homer watching when Marge came and showed him a drawing a depressed Bart made and what was happening on the show?
1. Shine-o-matic?
Shine-o-ball-o (sp?)

Originally Posted by parada45

Originally Posted by davegfunk12

Originally Posted by davegfunk12

Langdon Alger??

Which character said "Go ahead, birthday boy!"
No one got this, hint: "Can I hold my gun sideways like this? It looks so cool."

I think it was the black cop who is always with Chief Wigam
Black cop's name is Lou.

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

in the episode where lisa looked into the future (in the carnival)

what was homer trying to do in the white house
Look for Lincoln's treasure.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

Who caught the babysitter bandit?
Wasn't it Maggie...

In the babysitter's episode, what is the name of the Babysitter Bandit? When Homer lets her go free, what does the reporter call Homer?

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

Who caught the babysitter bandit?

Maggie.

In the episode where Homer got a pet lobster and Homer and Marge met the Sea Captain while taking the lobster for a walk on the beach, what did the Sea Captainask them after he offered to take their lobster in his academy for lobsters?

I feel like less of a man for missing this thread entirely
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Method 2 My Madness

Who said this:

"Lachrymose is to dyspeptic as ebullient is to...effervescent!"

A "Sober" Barney Gumble when he was preping for the SAT's

What does the "J" in Homer's middle name stand for?

In the episode with the video game what did Millhouse enter his name as?

In the prison snitch episode what childhood gang did Drederick Tatum proclaim he was once a part of?
<----------- Avy and SN for a clue

In the episode where Bart broke his leg what did Nelson say was showing causing Bart to slip and fall?

In the birthday episode what two political figures did Martin draw on an Etch-A-sketch (pretty intricately I might add) and proclaim "they'rerelationship was frosty at best"

What song did Disco Stu turn on after snorting a line of sugar(
laugh.gif
) in thesugar ban episode?

What is the name of the black kid with curly hair? (I don't even know that one)

What is the name of Monty Burns' son? Who was his voice actor and the likeness of that character.

Maggie's first (and only) word spoken?

Great thread btw.

What is the name of the black kid with curly hair? (I don't even know that one) ----> louis

What is the name of Monty Burns' son? Who was his voice actor and the likeness of that character. ----> al was it? or hal? i forget too but the voicewas rodney dangerfield.

Maggie's first (and only) word spoken? ------> "daddy"

what was homers bowling team name? and an extra: who was seen wearing one of their team shirts in a later episode?

pin pals.

gay dude from the hobby shop forgot his name.

what was the drink that bart was making for the mob that was second to none?

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

In the episode with the video game what did Millhouse enter his name as?

In the episode where Bart broke his leg what did Nelson say was showing causing Bart to slip and fall?

"Thrillhouse" but it showed only "THRILLHO"
roll.gif

His epidermis

Originally Posted by Dat Exclusive Cat

pin pals.

gay dude from the hobby shop forgot his name.

what was the drink that bart was making for the mob that was second to none?
A Manhattan

When Bart & Milhouse ran the comic book store they found a couples of Comic Book Guy's "POLICE INFORMANT" tapes

On one of the tapes, Who is mad that he cant take off his sweater?

Back
Top Bottom