Simultaneous terrorist attacks around Paris...Vol. Here we go again.Update 07/14/16 p42: Nice terror

Looks like it's happened again :smh:,with a truck this time :x :x

Some of the footage floating around is absolutely terrifying

Last edited:
Geez. People were out just enjoying the holiday. The day turned into a massacre of 30 people.

The video of the aftermath is so insane. The guy got out and started shooting it out the the cops. It was an attack, but by whom we don't know.
Just saw this confirmed too, he got out and started shooting at the masses and then got killed by the cops.
Edit: 73 confirmed deaths now

Last edited:
Twitter. Posting videos of aftermath will probably get your post deleted, they're pretty bad.
Yeah I wouldn't recommend watching videos of the aftermath, it's gruesome. Dead bodies and blood everywhere. I definitely wish I could un-see it now :smh:

Yeah there is a video showing people laying dead on the street.

Demented individuals out there to do this type of carnage to human beings. 70+ dead plus over 100 injured?

1 truck did that much damage

Just watched the vid. Definitely NSFL :x

Crazy world right now. One minute you're having a good time out. Next minute you're gone by a senseless act :smh:

Yeah there is a video showing people laying dead on the street.

Demented individuals out there to do this type of carnage to human beings. 70+ dead plus over 100 injured?

1 truck did that much damage
It was a holiday and thousands of people were packed together to watch the fireworks. The truck reportedly broke through a fence
Edit: guns and grenades reportedly found in the vehicle

Last edited:
That's a huge delivery truck. Wonder if he did work as a delivery driver or if he rented / stole that truck just to run down a lot of people. Sickening.

The Associated Press Verified account
‏@AP

BREAKING: Christian Estrosi, president of the region, says the truck in Nice was loaded with arms and grenades.

RIP to all those involved I'm glad this was stopped before the grenades were used.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Shame. :smh:

About 100 people died in the Storming of the Bastille, an event that epitomized a revolution that changed the world.

Tonight 60 people were massacred for no ******* reason. :smh:

Damn, RIP to all the victims. The videos are just sad.

Puts things in perspective for my own life.

Last edited:
there was a point with these types of things where i was just like WOW :smh: and it really hit me hard.

then there was a point where i became desensitized to all of it.

but now, with everything thats been going on, in my country, and other countries, I'm just like what the **** ??????

what is going on with humanity man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom