Since everyoneelse is doing it...NT: MY NEW PICKUP

S
Originally Posted by uperAntigen

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Son, that's nothing to brag about.

Dudes like you give the rest of NT a bad reputation. Whenever an NTer shares a smashing story I always assume that the girl looks something similar to what the OP posted.

She's not "thick" she's just plain disgusting. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You'd be better off fornicating with a transvestite[/color]
sick.gif

Yo...a judiaciary review of your sexuality is officially underway...

I mean, realtalk, what heterosexual man in their right mind, would suggest and/or entertain the idea of fornicating with a TRANSVESTITE, over a natural born woman (however unattractive she may be).

You need to check your priorities bro...
sick.gif
sick.gif

And if you were tryna get some laughs, let be the first to tell you that you failed..."fornicate with a transvestite" he says...
smh.gif

got em
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son totatlly put your whole post on blast,

when trying to be funny fails horribly example number one : [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You'd be better offfornicating with a transvestite[/color]
sick.gif

sick.gif
the hells wrong with you?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Make sure you double up bro

Not the greatest advice in the world. Doubling up will cause friction that may cause one, if not both, to rip. R.I.P for real

Son, that's nothing to brag about.

Dudes like you give the rest of NT a bad reputation. Whenever an NTer shares a smashing story I always assume that the girl looks something similar to what the OP posted.

She's not "thick" she's just plain disgusting. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You'd be better off fornicating with a transvestite[/color]
sick.gif

87525e9e39cc98ac17e43215cd501b987badad7.jpg

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

....eff what yall sayin, im goin in !!!
pimp.gif

I'm sayin.. I like chicks like that.. Not to date, but to kick it, smoke drink chill smash all that
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Go in my dude.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

yea she wants the D......

the D.......O.......U.......G.......H.......N.......U.......T.......S

straight up ruined the thread with this corny joke
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

She need to pick up them running shoes and handcuff her self to the treadmill.
roll.gif

you dudes are so disrespectful

real talk though, she could get it based on the bra size alone. I wouldnt brag about it or nothin, but I would do what needed to be done

cant tell if nt just loves to co-sign one another, or if you all really have such low standards

girl looks terrible, sorry. as bad as it sounds i probably wouldn't even speak to her.

Back
Top Bottom