Since He'll be going to jail in New York State...

Will Lil Wayne have to cut the dreads off?
laugh.gif

As word is still spreading that LIL WAYNE was sentenced to one year in state prison, now come the inevitable questions: logistics.

Among many of the questions comes an interesting one: Will Weezy have to cut off his dreadlocks?

By now most of the world knows Waynewith his signature dreads – he even helped spur a resurgence of thetedious style following his meteoric success. But according to New YorkState law, dreadlocks are almost always forbidden.

We reached out to a lawyer friend of ours to find out Wayne’s sentence means for his almost waist-length locks.

“Male prisoners are only allowed towear their hair in cornrows, going straight back. And they can’t exceedthe ‘natural hairline’ in length.

Damn, that sucks. I remember when I cut mine. I wasn't very thrilled with it.

thought they already announced he doesnt have to cut em last month (?)

Sway said on MTV they ain't gotta be cut. Someone posted the vid in that other thread.

He's supposed to have gone to prison 3 times already they've removed teeth and burned up courtrooms. He stiil has his hair. That should answer your question

Originally Posted by cartune

He's supposed to have gone to prison 3 times already they've removed teeth and burned up courtrooms. He stiil has his hair. That should answer your question

Ion think he gonna go for real..

Originally Posted by RoOk

Will Lil Wayne have to cut the dreads off?
laugh.gif

As word is still spreading that LIL WAYNE was sentenced to one year in state prison, now come the inevitable questions: logistics.

Among many of the questions comes an interesting one: Will Weezy have to cut off his dreadlocks?

By now most of the world knows Wayne with his signature dreads – he even helped spur a resurgence of the tedious style following his meteoric success. But according to New York State law, dreadlocks are almost always forbidden.

We reached out to a lawyer friend of ours to find out Wayne’s sentence means for his almost waist-length locks.

“Male prisoners are only allowed to wear their hair in cornrows, going straight back. And they can’t exceed the ‘natural hairline’ in length.

Back
Top Bottom