Since the Snow is Starting to Fall...

I thought you guys might like to take a look at most of the boots JB has put out in the past.
[table][tr][td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
jor_2clean_cin_blk.jpg

jor_2clean_cin_blk_3.jpg

jor_2clean_cin_blk_6.jpg

[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
jor_2clean_cin_blk_5.jpg

jor_2clean_cin_blk_7.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
jordan_boss_boot_wheat.jpg

jordan_boss_boot_wheat_3.jpg

jordan_boss_boot_wheat_10.jpg

jordan_boss_boot_wheat_7.jpg

jordan_boss_boot_wheat_12.jpg

jordan_boss_boot_wheat_6.jpg

[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
jordan_boss_boot_wheat_5.jpg

jordan_boss_boot_wheat_11.jpg

jordan_boss_boot_wheat_9.jpg

jordan_boss_boot_wheat_14.jpg

jordan_boss_boot_wheat_13.jpg

jordan_boss_boot_wheat_8.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
jordan_d_town2_wheat.jpg

jordan_d_town2_wheat_7.jpg

jordan_d_town2_wheat_8.jpg

[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
jordan_d_town2_wheat_5.jpg

jordan_d_town2_wheat_6.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
ajb_6_wheat.jpg

ajb_6_wheat_2.jpg

ajb_6_wheat_7.jpg

ajb_6_wheat_9.jpg

ajb_6_wheat_10.jpg

[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
ajb_6_wheat_5.jpg

ajb_6_wheat_6.jpg

ajb_6_wheat_8.jpg

ajb_6_wheat_4.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]sorry if something has been posted like this then lock please [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Timbs FTW and where do you live it hasnt snowed right in NYC in 4-6 years( as I mean that it snowed and stayed on the ground as snow not SLUSH)

I know i rather where tims too. i just thought they were funny especially the VI fusion ones. ^i live in MI

i really would like to get a pair of jordan boots. im getting ready to move to northern japan and could use a pair..anyone know where i can get sum for cheap?

HEY! they gave us those jordan 6 in boots rather than the bball shoe, THANKS JORDAN YOU JUST MADE OUR YEAR! I would so rather have the 6's in boots than inthe bball shoes. haha. No but seriously, dont need boots, living in ecuador right now. But i got some cabella snake boots for when we go to the jungle.

If I was gona buy a pair of boots I think I would go with a pair of timbs over these

I got them all the Jordan VI boot is probably the sickest ones!! Found them at my local nordstroms rack for the $49.99!!

If I was going to but boots for casual wear it would be Goadomes or Foamdomes.

It was all about the Jordan Downtown 1...Im guessing that was the most popular...I had a wheat pair...

Anyone remember the Jordan Stival?...That was the first boot...I think retail was $250 and they went down to I tihnk about $50 on eastbay
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom