Singer charged with 20 yr felony for youtube song

That prosecutor is reaching, talking about it could hurt the community.
To those questioning freedom of speech, with children involved, that twists stuff around a bit.

The actual crime is the exploitation, right? Stuff like this is done all the time in TV and movies, with the children themselves even saying sexually explicit lines. He never would have been able to do it if he had asked permission so I see the wrongdoing, but 20 years?!

The actual crime is the exploitation, right? Stuff like this is done all the time in TV and movies, with the children themselves even saying sexually explicit lines. He never would have been able to do it if he had asked permission so I see the wrongdoing, but 20 years?!

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

I was thinking the same thing. What about that Dave Chappelle skit with Dangle where Dangle has VD. are those kids not being exploited? This whe case is stupid.

I was thinking the same thing. What about that Dave Chappelle skit with Dangle where Dangle has VD. are those kids not being exploited? This whe case is stupid.

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

Dynasty Raider said:

The difference is that the parents are exploiting the children. And that's apparently okay.

Dynasty Raider said:

The difference is that the parents are exploiting the children. And that's apparently okay.

Damn 20 years? They are reaching.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Of course it is. Parents have been pimping out their children since serfdom.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Of course it is. Parents have been pimping out their children since serfdom.

I swear some of these bureaucrats lost their mind when they got their first paycheck
30t6p3b.gif
I can't stand the idiocy and mechanic nature that these people use to hand out sentences to other human beings.
sick.gif

I swear some of these bureaucrats lost their mind when they got their first paycheck
30t6p3b.gif
I can't stand the idiocy and mechanic nature that these people use to hand out sentences to other human beings.
sick.gif

cus only SNL can get away with a classroom scene depicting minors(Bieber) flirting with Tina Fey as the schoolteacher.

that !%+% is OD and he didn't actually sing the song in front of the children.

that !%+% is OD and he didn't actually sing the song in front of the children.

cus only SNL can get away with a classroom scene depicting minors(Bieber) flirting with Tina Fey as the schoolteacher.

Being a parent I am not happy with what the kid did. Not even remotely close to mildly funny.

However 20 does seem quite extensive. But I do believe he does deserve a decent punishment.

Who thinks like that. I'm sorry. No pity.

Being a parent I am not happy with what the kid did. Not even remotely close to mildly funny.

However 20 does seem quite extensive. But I do believe he does deserve a decent punishment.

Who thinks like that. I'm sorry. No pity.

I thought this would be a sentence in some third world country.

If he does one day in jail it's barbaric.

Back
Top Bottom