Single Mothers - APPRECIATION

moms did her thang. always wondered what it was like to have a dad. but Damn mom dukes held her own

dunno how true it is, but I feel like single family moms plus kids have the strongest.

and even though we ain't have much, she really covered up that we were struggling. she gave up a lot to give to me.

yo nice song to play
pimp.gif
,it always hits me when i hear it i love that song icalld my mom after i heard it lol

Originally Posted by dafreshstkid1987

yo nice song to play
pimp.gif
,it always hits me when i hear it i love that song i calld my mom after i heard it lol
stumbling across that song after a while inspired me to make this post
laugh.gif
made a Nt'er a little emotional
embarassed.gif

Def appreciated. Moms taught me w/ and w/o teachin me, helped me w/ and w/o helpin, showed tough love when needed, consoled me when I was down. Always knew theright words to say in order to keep me goin. A true motivation. Used to party and stay out all night at card games, now she's a licensed minister stillprogressin
pimp.gif

Also like Irie said, big ups to the fathers takin care of their responsibilities and I aint just sayin that cause I'm one of them but any man can be a dad,takes a real man to be a father

All strong parents whom are positive role models are appreciated whether they doin it alone or w/ help, rich or poor, no matter the race, caste, creed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Lucky you African?
Yea Liberian
You know all about the Dewey Decimal System then huh?......

But single moms that positively hold it down will always get respect in my book. The kids with negative/ill advised moms are what I don't really care fortoo much....responsibility is what determines your character. I mean, I had both of my parents [I was one of 2 of the little kids in my neighborhood thatlived with both] so I can't really say anything tho. Still appreciate people takin' care of their responsibilities tho.

I wanna say big ups to old school single mothers. Not to knock the new single ones, but older ones had it alot tougher especially since there wasnt alot ofopportunities for women career and education wise. Todays single mother has it alot easier if they chose to. I mean you have govt assistance that pays 67% ofyour bills,section 8 that gives u a home, obama education stimulus that pays for school and gives you an extra 3500 bucks on your taxes just for going toschool for free, wic,ebt, free medical dental care, and affirmative action. So i wanna give a shot out to the single mothers who truly take care of businessand dont use the system as a crutch or as a means of coming up.

Back
Top Bottom