SINGLE RONNIE APPRECIATION THREAD

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i knew ronnie would go wild this season, i think any man that was on a show and had to watch how he was and how bad it got with sammi would come out nuts given a second chance

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i knew ronnie would go wild this season, i think any man that was on a show and had to watch how he was and how bad it got with sammi would come out nuts given a second chance

Why do I have a feeling that he's going to get back with Sammi? I really hope not because my man GOES IN when he's single.

Why do I have a feeling that he's going to get back with Sammi? I really hope not because my man GOES IN when he's single.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Ronnie should be an NFL linebacker

Dude looks like he's 5'6 though. But, yeah appreciated. He's living the life. Getting paid to go hard in the clubs.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Ronnie should be an NFL linebacker

Dude looks like he's 5'6 though. But, yeah appreciated. He's living the life. Getting paid to go hard in the clubs.

"Ron is at the club hooking up with grenades, which is a bigger ugly chick, and land mines, which is a thinner ugly chick, and ... loving life." - The Situation

roll.gif

"Ron is at the club hooking up with grenades, which is a bigger ugly chick, and land mines, which is a thinner ugly chick, and ... loving life." - The Situation

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Damn only one ep. This was just the start. Wait till he hooks back up with Sammi and cheats on her every night.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna make for a good season

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Damn only one ep. This was just the start. Wait till he hooks back up with Sammi and cheats on her every night.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna make for a good season

Originally Posted by bkmac

roll.gif
Dude has quotes for days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

roll.gif
Dude has quotes for days
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom