Single vs In a Relationship...which is best?

There is no feeling in the world like being with someone who understands you, and completes you.

Until I find that person I prefer being single.

I am in a relationship right now it's not all bad

The single life is good too I am not going to lie

Relationship. I <3 my girl.

pimp.gif

There is pros and cons with both...

Right now I'm happy with being in a relationship... If you would have asked me a few years ago I would have told you I'm going to be single untilI'm 30. I'm 22 now.

I just think it all depends on your age and where you are in your life--When younger, I think you're more inclined to be single and date as much as youcan. But when older, I think after you're done with all the datin and being with as many girls as possible, then a relationship isn't a bad thing...Imin between single and relationship by the way lol

At 22 i been in a relationship for 2 years..Its cool but i just wsh we would have meet when we where both more est..Dont no where its gonna go, but i do nowhere i want it to go..But these days u can never tell with are generation..

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

the beggining of a new relationship
glasses.gif

Bingo.
Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

There are times when I DO feel lonely and wish I had a girl to hold while I was sleeping and be goofy with...

But then I realize that, right now, I NEED to do me. I NEED to direct all my attention to school and anything else that will aid me in my quest to become a successful professional.

Not to be conceited or anything, but I'm a great guy and I'm confident that I will always have the opportunity to be in a relationship. My education, and all the possibilities that come with it, will unfortunately, not always be here. So right now, my priority = my education = maximized by maintaining my independence = being single...

Agreed.

right now im taken....but i always remind myself that the other person could leave at any time so i sorta ditatch myselft mentally from them

findin a good loyal girl is hard work...... thts y i juss mess with skeezers, till the right one comes along

The grass is always greener on the other side....

Until you find that one person who makes you feel complete. You never want to be single again. Thats the way I feel atleast.

Back
Top Bottom