Sir Michael Rocks – The Rocks Report (Mixtape)

therocksreportfront.jpg

01. Hate Me Too
02. Bahamas
03. Banco Populair
04. Exing
05. Times Is Hard (Skit)
06. Reach
07. Sunshine
08. Few Good Things
09. Coochie Crook
10. Interlude (feat. DJ Thunder)
11. Livin’ It Up (feat. Trademark Da Skydiver)
12. Times Is Hard (Skit 2)
13. Stage Lights
14. Deal Went Sour
15. Nympho (feat. Like)
16. Summer Song (feat. Latif)
17. Over & Over (feat. Phil Ade)
18. Times Is Hard (Skit 3)
19. Don’t Wanna Brag
20. Just For You
21. I See
22. Times Is Hard (Skit 4)
23. Ground Up
24. One Too Many (feat. Latif)
25. Skinny _ (feat. Mibbs)

LINK!
ALT LINK!

FYI If there's already a 'Cool Kids' Thread please amend or delete this thread, just trying to get the word out on a new tape - not trying to take attention away from official topics (Just to be clear). Peace.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

My guy 
pimp.gif

Kinda tight Foreign Features ain't on here tho.
that & "Bat Phone" are being saved for the album. he just signed a solo album deal under DD172/BluRoc

been reading on the blogs that mikey was supposed to come out with a project called Special Edition Grand Master Deluxe. Is this it, renamed?

wwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too many tracks... but i'm glad my $@*@# phil ade is on the joint!

Originally Posted by theLwerd

been reading on the blogs that mikey was supposed to come out with a project called Special Edition Grand Master Deluxe. Is this it, renamed?

that's supposedly the name of the album

this just a mixtape

ever since I heard those solo songs he did last year with the produktionix, I knew he was about to bring some heat

Wait...What was the name of this joint? It was the main reason I DL'd the tape and it's not on here. Whatever though. Sounds pretty good so far.

Thanks to the dude that bumped this, wasn't even aware this was out already Dl'in now 

I'm definitely feeling this mixtape. Could've done without the skits and maybe 2 or 3 tracks but otherwise its dope.

Back
Top Bottom