site check

hi there i cannot say if they are not legit for sure BUT they have a full rang of sizes on AJ 11 spacejams and AJ 6 Blk red which seems really weird so i would say very shady site

does anyone know anything about http://www.premierkickz.com ??? As far as if they're legit or not. Prices aren't bad.
High quality variants. First the post productions of Jordan 11 Space Jams and now the Varsity 6's...
sick.gif

I found this online 

Person ordered from them and they ended up being legit.

They may be worth a second look

I was wondering about this site too, but he has full size runs of so many shoes.

He's on ebay....that's how I had found him. Has very high ratings and many have said the shoes are authentic, but nothing for sale in the past month.

If a place lets you pay with paypal that eases the risk somewhat because you can file a claim/fraud and get refunded if you get a fake pair. If they don't accept paypal that is a huge red flag. Not saying whether they are legit or not but if they accept paypal it may be worth a look? 

After watching the video above, I decided to buy a pair of the Joker 3s, they were legit. So I tried something early release the Grapes. Also crispy legit definitely not B grade. I emailed them, they told me they had a money back guarantee, might want to check it out again.

After watching the video above, I decided to buy a pair of the Joker 3s, they were legit. So I tried something early release the Grapes. Also crispy legit definitely not B grade. I emailed them, they told me they had a money back guarantee, might want to check it out again.
Don't be ridiculous. They aren't a legit site.They are based out of China like every other B-Grade/Factory Variant Shop.

Come on guys...

Back
Top Bottom