Sittin courtside for the CAVS game, sign ideas??

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Like fraij said, throw a jab at Bayless.
laugh.gif

SKIP BAYLESS
IS A
WITNESS
This

This isn't a serious suggestion; just a joke to go along with the ESPN theme.

Ever
Seen Bayless
Practice
Not talking
roll.gif

I just said that out loud to myself and it sounded so awkward
laugh.gif

I had no idea you would even be able to bring a sign courtside... doesn't really seem to me like it would be allowed

If that really is your sign, please re-evaluate your life and never let me see you even typing anything that starts with niket in your search bar ever again.

nah man that wasnt me...i was sittin next to the hoop on the court, not on the side of the court. i posted what i did in the gameday post i made. i had one forshootaround that said "Bron, i bought a UDA autographed jersey LAST season and it still hasnt shipped $%*, can i at least get a headband?" of coursehe just looked at it and kept shootin. i made a welcome back diop sign which he came over and signed for the hell of it. he used to live over here inbratenahl, same cul-de-sac as CBooz and DWagner when they were all on the team. we used to hang out at Ganas. talked to dan gilbert a little about getting ahouse and a loan from quicken of course. i had a few others i saw on tv but i didnt put up the NT. i figured been there, done that. if it was on ESPN i wouldhave for sure but theres only 5 cavs fans on this board and i doubt all 5 were even watchin FSN Ohio so i left that one out last night. so again ill repeat it,no i didnt do the king james sign in glitter.

Back
Top Bottom