Six More Black/Red Six Rings Pics....

I like these better than Dub Zeros and Spizikes
sick.gif

but i'll save my money.

All time low. i thought the spizikes were low. Seems like JB is tryin to sell out like there's no tomorrow.

The ONLY thing cool about those shoes are the back of the tongues......that is all.

I'm sure the "youngins" are gonna love and copp this shoe. But those joints are just wack, seriously. Why buy those when you can get those"black on black with the red bottoms" joints in the XI/XII CDP?

If JB wants to keep on making junk like that, I won't be buying any of it. It just makes me sick to see JB doing this stuff now. It's getting worse andworse. Someone get me a toilet, quick!

i like them......not. they are still trash no matter what. you can't give these to me if i was drunk, high and off of acid

The straps looks like it serves no purpose at all...it's just decorative
smh.gif

id rather wear the actual shoes he wore those years to commemorate his ring seasons...

JB's new stuff never fails to amaze me...i thought the dub zeros were horrible, then the spizikes dropped...then i thought it couldnt get any worse thanspizikes, now these are coming out...i can only imagine whats next...

thanks for the pics

the VI heel ring and VIII straps ruin it for me. also needs more VII.

I hate myself.

I kinda like these.

Though the VIII strap looks ridiculous.

But I just KNOW better.

laugh.gif

honestly i like the six rings, but not this colorway.. what i like is the concord inspired colorway, just like what Nelly used in his dont stepped on my Jsvideo...

Gosh... The inner tongue stitching for 96-98 is already 100 years old. They look alright.
By the way, the only thing they take from VIIs is AIR HOLES?

the color scheme is nice, as usual. I think the shoe looks too bulky and the straps are too much. they're just out of place. it's like JB tried toomuch to incorporate that piece, couldn't find a way to make it look nice, so they just slapped it on the side however.
eyes.gif
my pockets won't change wen these drop.

speechlesss............................

waw someone actually got paid to design these....

Back
Top Bottom