Size Tag Question: What does ES stand for?

I have a pair of Jordans with "ES" stamped on the size tag inside the shoe. What does that mean?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have a pair of Jordans with "ES" stamped on the size tag inside the shoe. What does that mean?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ES means employee store and is the HIGHEST GRADE of certification that your shoes are fully 100% legit. 

The shoes usually aren't pre-stampled.  They are stamped upon checkout, usually on the barcode of the box AND the size tag inside the shoe 

I don't know how it works exactly in the US emplyoee stores, but in Canada each person is only allowed one pair of a particular model in a particular colourway.  As some of the employees got busted for buy and reselling on the market.  Also don't know why and how but they have ways of checking how their products are being circulated.  As early as pre-2003 employees and customers alike were buying popular Nike/Jordan shoes at a discount from ES and moving them quickly to make a profit.  Nike Canada caught on quick, fired its ES employees and limited it to 1 pair per customer policy.   

ES means employee store and is the HIGHEST GRADE of certification that your shoes are fully 100% legit. 

The shoes usually aren't pre-stampled.  They are stamped upon checkout, usually on the barcode of the box AND the size tag inside the shoe 

I don't know how it works exactly in the US emplyoee stores, but in Canada each person is only allowed one pair of a particular model in a particular colourway.  As some of the employees got busted for buy and reselling on the market.  Also don't know why and how but they have ways of checking how their products are being circulated.  As early as pre-2003 employees and customers alike were buying popular Nike/Jordan shoes at a discount from ES and moving them quickly to make a profit.  Nike Canada caught on quick, fired its ES employees and limited it to 1 pair per customer policy.   

No, it's Employee Store meaning it was purchased at one of the 3? Employee Stores in the US.

Memphis, TN
Greenland, NH
Beaverton, OR

No, it's Employee Store meaning it was purchased at one of the 3? Employee Stores in the US.

Memphis, TN
Greenland, NH
Beaverton, OR

Back
Top Bottom