Sizing question: Womens Jordan 4s fit same as Mens 4s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a size 10.5 in mens Jordan 4s and I want to grab a pair of the womens J4 Mushroom/Fossil in size W12, but want to make sure they'll fit before ordering. Can anyone tell me if the women's Jordan 4 sizing run similar to the mens Jordan 4 sizing? Is a W12 really a mens 10.5? I'm talking specifically for the Jordan 4s.

Thank in advance!

Not sure about the 4’s but I would say yes cause I’ve had a few different women’s jays and they do fit 1.5 size higher than men’s

Hi community, got questions on the same topic for the collectors: i’m on the starting block for the upcoming launch of the 4 retro metallic purple on May 20th...but i’m Based in Switzerland and SNKRS Nike website or App aren’t supported in my country...I know it will be on the hot to hit list but do you know if it will first be available on SNKRS then on Nike.com (if any left...😕) or will it be released on both at the same time?
Also I’m a woman and already got a
Jordan 4 retro lady pair size 8(US) 24.5 cm but these will be released only as men or school grades sizes...Is it? And if yes i’ll have to get the School grades version due to my size but I can’t find the right sizing converter...what do you think? 6.5Y? Cause if released only in men size it will start from size 8 (US Men) too big and kids to small for me in between...
Is it normal that we can’t see anymore the upcoming release date on the launching calendar on snkrs or Nike.com? Can’t find them anymore anywhere on the website...Teasing....? 🤔
Thanks to All of you, who will take the time to answer and help me have a great Sunday keep the hunt and stay safe! Regards J.

Hi community, got questions on the same topic for the collectors: i’m on the starting block for the upcoming launch of the 4 retro metallic purple on May 20th...but i’m Based in Switzerland and SNKRS Nike website or App aren’t supported in my country...I know it will be on the hot to hit list but do you know if it will first be available on SNKRS then on Nike.com (if any left...😕) or will it be released on both at the same time?
Also I’m a woman and already got a
Jordan 4 retro lady pair size 8(US) 24.5 cm but these will be released only as men or school grades sizes...Is it? And if yes i’ll have to get the School grades version due to my size but I can’t find the right sizing converter...what do you think? 6.5Y? Cause if released only in men size it will start from size 8 (US Men) too big and kids to small for me in between...
Is it normal that we can’t see anymore the upcoming release date on the launching calendar on snkrs or Nike.com? Can’t find them anymore anywhere on the website...Teasing....? 🤔
Thanks to All of you, who will take the time to answer and help me have a great Sunday keep the hunt and stay safe! Regards J.

Hello. You have a Nike Shoes Size Chart right here : https://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/size-fit-guide/kids-shoe-sizing-chart?

A size 8 US Woman is equivalent to a 6.5 Y.

But I think the Jordan 4 Metallic Purple are only releasing in USA, the Red one in Europe and the Orange one in Asia. The green one ???
I don't know if there will be a release later in Europe.
If not you can find them on stockx.

Regards.

Hello. You have a Nike Shoes Size Chart right here : https://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/size-fit-guide/kids-shoe-sizing-chart?

A size 8 US Woman is equivalent to a 6.5 Y.

But I think the Jordan 4 Metallic Purple are only releasing in USA, the Red one in Europe and the Orange one in Asia. The green one ???
I don't know if there will be a release later in Europe.
If not you can find them on stockx.

Regards.
Hi Nikko,

Thanks for taking the time to reply this quick really appreciate it 👌🏽
Yup purple only releasing in the US therefore not anymore on the Swiss website. When I posted the msg didn’t thought it was region release only 👎🏽 But luckily that shouldn’t be an issue, can be sorted out.
Btw launching May 20th at 3pm or 4pm? (Is it Portland Time zone? Saw both infos...
Also will actually have to go with even 7Y I think thanks a lot for your help in my quest 🙏🏽 Have a nice day
Regards from C
J.

Hi Nikko,

Yup purple only releasing in the US therefore not anymore on the Swiss website. When I posted the msg didn’t thought it was region release only 👎🏽 But luckily that shouldn’t be an issue, can be sorted out.
Btw launching May 20th at 3pm or 4pm? (Is it Portland Time zone? Saw both infos...
Also will actually have to go with even 7Y I think thanks a lot for your help in my quest 🙏🏽 Have a nice day
Regards from C
J.

Hi. I am from France, so I don't know about the US time zone release. I think Nike is using the eastern time.
You can google that : Jordan 408452-115
You will find some stores that will release those Jordans.

Hi Nikko,

Regards from C
J.

I think the release is May 20th, 10:00 AM ET

Hi. I am from France, so I don't know about the US time zone release. I think Nike is using the eastern time.
You can google that : Jordan 408452-115
You will find some stores that will release those Jordans.
Hi Nikko, you’re right:
589046C3-7A59-4F49-B4F0-63486BC0B6E4.jpeg

From the US SNKRS app got the fam on it 🙌🏽 Btw see it’ll be released in women version too, so confusing....will then get either a 8 (US women) or 6.5Y (If graded school). If we can get hands on them..😅

16B8D28C-123E-4333-9F4A-E6DA2D3C0A41.png
7780D1E4-FC93-44A9-9FFE-BCB2F1FA587A.png

Confirming your advice 👌🏽 Though it might help other ladies J’s fan on the forum.

Have a nice evening
Regarde
J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom