Sizing Space Jam XI's and Cool Grey XI's

I just bought a pair of Retro Cool Grey XI's in a 7.5 and they fit perfectly.  Now  I am wondering to the Retro Space Jam's fit the exact same way?  Or do they run small/big etc?  Because I can get them in a size 8, but I don't want them to be too big.  Thanks!

I just bought a pair of Retro Cool Grey XI's in a 7.5 and they fit perfectly.  Now  I am wondering to the Retro Space Jam's fit the exact same way?  Or do they run small/big etc?  Because I can get them in a size 8, but I don't want them to be too big.  Thanks!

I would say they are the same.

it's 50/50 with the XI's.

Some people like to go a half size up.
Some like to stay true to size.

If you are rocking true to size with the cool greys, you should be fine with true to size for the space jams.

I would say they are the same.

it's 50/50 with the XI's.

Some people like to go a half size up.
Some like to stay true to size.

If you are rocking true to size with the cool greys, you should be fine with true to size for the space jams.

they both ran pretty narrow to me.

space jams fit smaller than the cool greys though.

they both ran pretty narrow to me.

space jams fit smaller than the cool greys though.

All my 11s I did go a half size up for the simple fact that my feet is initially wide, so depending on if your feet is like that...then half size up should be perfect for the new releases

All my 11s I did go a half size up for the simple fact that my feet is initially wide, so depending on if your feet is like that...then half size up should be perfect for the new releases

ive only tried them on havent worn them out yet but they felt proper...they a wider shoe which helps imo

ive only tried them on havent worn them out yet but they felt proper...they a wider shoe which helps imo

if you have wider feet you need to come up a .5 size; thats what happened with me, i usually wear 10.5-11 but had to get an 11.5 in the space jams and cool greys

Back
Top Bottom