SJSU HEADS! What you get on your midterm? VOL. CARROLL BUCK, managerial accounting

what you guys get on your 2nd midterm? it was pretty tough....
ohwell.gif

Shout out to all my NTers at SJSU.

especially the ones sitting in the back row of Carrol Buck's Managerial accounting class. class is tough.

lol

yall are comedy for this one. real talk i took buck last semester pulled a C with 60% attendance. wait till you take 170, man that class is the hardestclass ive taken.

All my business heads need to step in and lets upload the midterms from previous semstyer becuase professor dont change much from them.

Seven's right 170 ain't no joke took that *%! and passed with a C+, maybe thats why im not an accounting and finance major just not my steez!

Stuck in my physics class right now, with the second midterm next week.

First midterm i received a 12/27 and was above average.
laugh.gif

wait till you dudes hit 190. don't take it with john yi. the tests ain't no joke.

neo sole i agree with you 100% and for those that are marketing majors like me! or thinking about taking 130 don't you even dare take WERBEL!!!!

Dont ever take Hibshoosh BUS136 Product Development. Not as bad as Werbel as far as exams, but i honestly found no direction in that class even aftergraduating, book was outdated and contradicts what you learn in other classes just cuz its so old. BUS131D with MILLS is the best Marketing class to take eventhough its just an elective. Try and see if you can work for his nonprofit as well.
I got books for cheap. Ill post em soon

Back
Top Bottom