Ski Beatz- 24 Hour Karate School

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

I just found the other songs that did not make the album and made my own version
ohwell.gif

Do share please

Yeah, do that!

+1 please.

^PLease do, I waited on those songs cause i thought they were going to be on the album........ cant stop plaing GO though...

^PLease do, I waited on those songs cause i thought they were going to be on the album........ cant stop plaing GO though...

Ski Beatz said that because of label issues they weren't able to clear the records Mos Def was on. However, he will be releasing those cuts for free after the album drops. Mine should be coming in tomorrow from Amazon
pimp.gif

Ski Beatz said that because of label issues they weren't able to clear the records Mos Def was on. However, he will be releasing those cuts for free after the album drops. Mine should be coming in tomorrow from Amazon
pimp.gif

wait, who said this joint was weak????  i'm feeling it after a week, the beats grow on you, and the features either kill it (jay elec, joell, curren$y) or at least compliment the beat (tabi bonney, camp lo)...   its unfortunate though because the Mos tracks would've put this over the top...

wait, who said this joint was weak????  i'm feeling it after a week, the beats grow on you, and the features either kill it (jay elec, joell, curren$y) or at least compliment the beat (tabi bonney, camp lo)...   its unfortunate though because the Mos tracks would've put this over the top...

Back
Top Bottom