SKITTLES VODKA!

^^ man... i couldnt even find any flask.... i just went to bed bath and beyond and bought vinegar bottles, and used rubber/plastic corks...

Originally Posted by dalilboy

pimp.gif
looks good

i bought my flask at ross was in the kitchen section seen them and had to swoop up on it, copped them for about 1.68 a flask

I made this with STROKA vodka and the first few shots were a little rough not that bad though

After I had a little buzz going I was just walking around sip sipping out of a water bottle like it was water
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Females were in love with this by the way

i did this for a "prohibition party." the vodka was horrible, but in the end i dont think that mattered. the worst part was filtering out the whitestuff (||). definitely had some floating after that step. also, only certain flavors were good. i believe lemon was the worst. still a fun time though. get youmessed up and bad hangover.

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

Forgot all about this thread. Best believe it's not bookmarked. Where can I get flask like that?

I got mine at the container store on 58th and lexington in NYC. You can order them online also. About $4.49 a flask. Just finished making them yesterday. Goingto give it a try this weekend. BTW I would do 80skittles/:nerd:z because the 6 oz's doesnt fill the flask. It looks better full.

so is the skittles infused with vodka ? plus you get vodka flavored like skittles? same thing with the starburst?

Back
Top Bottom