Skyzoo - An Ode To Reasonable Doubt Vol. Are thare still any fans left?

Hmm...I ***** with Sky and Reasonable Doubt is one of my favorite albums. Should be dope.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Idk what happened... But I used to mess with Skyzoo heavy... 

I think this is the time to get back onto dude. Highly complex. But clever. 

Idk what happened... But I used to mess with Skyzoo heavy... 

I think this is the time to get back onto dude. Highly complex. But clever. 
Did you hear "A Dream Deferred"? I think it's his most focused album yet. 

I've been waiting for this project since he teased it on "along the way". Too excited. 

I used to be huge on Skyzoo too and Idk what happened...

I still bump tracks from The Salvation all the time. Will be checking this out.

I hope it lives up to the hype like Elmatic

Theo vs JJ was solid, so this should be as well

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

are you......mad?

Back
Top Bottom