Skyzoo The Great Debater?

Did Anyone check this out?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fantastic mixtape, and surprised this thread wasn't already on here. One thing I still don't get til this day, these rappers
need to act like they are making a mixtape, then put it out as a real album. I know Skyzoo has 'The Salvation', but a lot
of other mixtape rappers need to start putting out a real finished product in the stores, whether it's major or independent.
Cause sooner or later, all that anticipation for an album dies down once the market gets flooded so much with mixtapes.

Fantastic mixtape, and surprised this thread wasn't already on here. One thing I still don't get til this day, these rappers
need to act like they are making a mixtape, then put it out as a real album. I know Skyzoo has 'The Salvation', but a lot
of other mixtape rappers need to start putting out a real finished product in the stores, whether it's major or independent.
Cause sooner or later, all that anticipation for an album dies down once the market gets flooded so much with mixtapes.

This is one of my favorite mixtapes and one of the reasons i've decided to get my knowledge up on Skyzoo. The lyrics went over a lot of people's heads, which is understandable, the content was od intellectual, but I love music like this, talk about stuff, even if it'll make me research what you're talking about. That's just my opinion.

Not to mention the instrumentals were bonkers...

This is one of my favorite mixtapes and one of the reasons i've decided to get my knowledge up on Skyzoo. The lyrics went over a lot of people's heads, which is understandable, the content was od intellectual, but I love music like this, talk about stuff, even if it'll make me research what you're talking about. That's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by dunkfiasco11

I know you heard "The Salvation", right?

Originally Posted by dunkfiasco11

I know you heard "The Salvation", right?

Back
Top Bottom