Slam Dunk! (Anime/Manga) & Air Jordans!

What's up NT? A couple of days ago I was bored and decided to re-watch some shows back from my childhood. I came across Slam Dunk! and remembered how dope/funny the anime/manga was. I'm currently re-watching and reading the manga.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

To everyone that's seen this show, do you guys remember what OG Jordan VI Sakuragi started off with? 

What's up NT? A couple of days ago I was bored and decided to re-watch some shows back from my childhood. I came across Slam Dunk! and remembered how dope/funny the anime/manga was. I'm currently re-watching and reading the manga.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

To everyone that's seen this show, do you guys remember what OG Jordan VI Sakuragi started off with? 

One of my fav mangas of all time. Taught me alot about ball and made me wish I took it serious in High School.

One of my fav mangas of all time. Taught me alot about ball and made me wish I took it serious in High School.

he was wearing white infrared VI's then when that got busted he came back to the store to get bred I's

yes i said bred, deal with it

he was wearing white infrared VI's then when that got busted he came back to the store to get bred I's

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

I was laughing when he said he paid like .25cent for em That genius swag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

I was laughing when he said he paid like .25cent for em That genius swag
pimp.gif

I remember in an episode of bleach there was a guy wearing 12s.

It was a scene where a dude was running and it was a view of just his feet.

haha slam dunk is prob one of my favorite animes/mangas ever. always makes me crack up. i recall seeing a pair of VIs and VIIs in a few episodes

haha slam dunk is prob one of my favorite animes/mangas ever. always makes me crack up. i recall seeing a pair of VIs and VIIs in a few episodes

Originally Posted by jdiggs

more info on this 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom