SLAM ONE YEAR subscription FOR 2$

its not even worth the $2.....it died around the mid 70s.....I do recall back in the day, that day when my slam and eastbay came in the mail, it was likenothing else!

I get it for free.....I think they give subscriptions out for free around black friday and some other days

^^^^
But I mean...$2???? I'm sure there is still $2 worth of reading in an entire years subscription.

dime had a similar deal like 2 years ago. i paid then never heard from them again
smh.gif

thanks my suscription was coming up, and btw everyone I have read since issue 6-7, and yes it has gone way down hill, but for $2, its worth it, considering thepictures you get in the mag you can pull out.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

dime had a similar deal like 2 years ago. i paid then never heard from them again
smh.gif
i got a free year of dime last year

thanks for this

Originally Posted by MeloVP

smh.gif
i got a free year of dime last year

thanks for this
i have done this with Dime ESPN and others, but from different websites and it always comes through for me.

smh.gif

eek.gif
SO DID I, and I never even thought of it until right now.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

is this legit? i remember i bought a subscription on ebay a while back and i got one issue then it got canceled
smh.gif

SLAM sucks so bad now.

Their no longer the "In Your Face Basektball Magazine" like they were in the mid 90's.

Also their best writers (Scoop Jackson, Russ Bengston) and some of the other I forget are long gone and have moved onto bigger media outlets.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

lol i still haven't gotten any of my Free Maxim Subscriptions from a couple of months ago when posted.
laugh.gif

I signed up for that too, and still haven't received it. In fact, thanks for reminding me, I'm going to email them about it right now.

I had signed for Dime mag for free over a year ago, and they were not sending me anything until I emailed them.

Back
Top Bottom