Slamdunkspace.com ???

....searched around and it seems they're pretty reputable, sorry if this in the wrong forum but I couldn't find any threads on themJust wondering for those who have ordered from thEm if the shipping time/transaction duration is that lengthy (since most of their inventory seems to be unready for shipping),...any reviews or insight on them is appreciated, thx nt

....searched around and it seems they're pretty reputable, sorry if this in the wrong forum but I couldn't find any threads on themJust wondering for those who have ordered from thEm if the shipping time/transaction duration is that lengthy (since most of their inventory seems to be unready for shipping),...any reviews or insight on them is appreciated, thx nt

His name is Jay and hes legit. everyone that has ordered from his has received their shoes including me. its just that a month or two ago it took awhile for some people to get their shoes because of a Chinese holiday and people were complaining. other than that hes a cool dude.

His name is Jay and hes legit. everyone that has ordered from his has received their shoes including me. its just that a month or two ago it took awhile for some people to get their shoes because of a Chinese holiday and people were complaining. other than that hes a cool dude.

Back
Top Bottom