Sleep Paralysis Vol: Your Experiences (Let's Keep This Civil)

what ya'll call sleep paralysis is really spirits and alien abductions. my boss told me he had sleep paralysis once and that he saw strange lights outside his window and he heard doors opening in his house. a shadowy figure was in his room and he was shook....imo theres no way you can imagine these things without waking up

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by RASNEPONRAMA

this happened during the pinnacle of my anxiety, depression. felt like %%#@ during those times, it was horrible. i was always praying to god to clear my mind.

i woke up to my "mom" calling my name like around 4 30am (i thought to myself, its time to get up for work). i had my eyes opened laying on my left side, looking to the door, i see a white figure come in (what a "spirit" would look like) and walks to the front of my bed and back to me, gives me a kiss on the head, as soon as i felt the lips on my head, it gave me this feeling of joy and peace, my eyes got teary, it walked out the door and i started screaming to "dont leave", tried moving but i couldnt, even though i couldnt move i had this sense of understandment, it felt good, i was like "gods with me", i was very conscious of this i may add, afterwards i asked my mom if she "called me", or if she went "inside my room" and she said "no"

my mind was clear for 3 hours but then i went back to feeling dreadful, i think it was glimpse of what was i going to find in the future
eek.gif
i did feel it during that time because i was looking for an identify for myself. when a sane man goes mad, you'll try to find an identity in your mind, something that will make you feel secure..you're just going to go in circles looking for something to identify with, that was my problem.. till i woke up and became more conscious "pure spirit" as they say

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by RASNEPONRAMA

this happened during the pinnacle of my anxiety, depression. felt like %%#@ during those times, it was horrible. i was always praying to god to clear my mind.

i woke up to my "mom" calling my name like around 4 30am (i thought to myself, its time to get up for work). i had my eyes opened laying on my left side, looking to the door, i see a white figure come in (what a "spirit" would look like) and walks to the front of my bed and back to me, gives me a kiss on the head, as soon as i felt the lips on my head, it gave me this feeling of joy and peace, my eyes got teary, it walked out the door and i started screaming to "dont leave", tried moving but i couldnt, even though i couldnt move i had this sense of understandment, it felt good, i was like "gods with me", i was very conscious of this i may add, afterwards i asked my mom if she "called me", or if she went "inside my room" and she said "no"

my mind was clear for 3 hours but then i went back to feeling dreadful, i think it was glimpse of what was i going to find in the future
eek.gif
i did feel it during that time because i was looking for an identify for myself. when a sane man goes mad, you'll try to find an identity in your mind, something that will make you feel secure..you're just going to go in circles looking for something to identify with, that was my problem.. till i woke up and became more conscious "pure spirit" as they say

Originally Posted by bns1201

what ya'll call sleep paralysis is really spirits and alien abductions. my boss told me he had sleep paralysis once and that he saw strange lights outside his window and he heard doors opening in his house. a shadowy figure was in his room and he was shook....imo theres no way you can imagine these things without waking up

The thing is, he was awake. Most of the time during sleep, your brain paralyzes you so you aren't able to act out your dreams and hurt yourself. During sleep paralysis your conscious mind comes out of sleep mode, but your subconscious and the part of your brain that controls the paralysis stay in sleep mode. This causes you to have hallucinations that are like dreaming while awake.

Originally Posted by bns1201

The thing is, he was awake. Most of the time during sleep, your brain paralyzes you so you aren't able to act out your dreams and hurt yourself. During sleep paralysis your conscious mind comes out of sleep mode, but your subconscious and the part of your brain that controls the paralysis stay in sleep mode. This causes you to have hallucinations that are like dreaming while awake.

Had this happen once thought I was the only one. Pretty much tried to scream as much as possible (felt like a whisper), then ended up wiggling my toes to snap out of it. 

Had this happen once thought I was the only one. Pretty much tried to scream as much as possible (felt like a whisper), then ended up wiggling my toes to snap out of it. 

I have this maybe 2-3x a month.

I'm used to it, still scary but I'm used to it.

I was told that if you sleep TOWARDS the room it won't happen as much.

LOL @ crying though.

LOL @ crying though.

had this happen to me when i was young....
stayed in a townhouse...only folks on the crib were my mom, sis, and me (or so i thought)
i just finished watchin some movie about dolls comin alive and killing folks
i go to bed at like maybe 11...fall asleep...
i'm laying on my side, with the door cracked...and i hear this strange mumbling in my room, but i cant turn around too see
the mumbles got closer, and it began to sound like more than one "thing" was in the room
then it felt like it was right behind my head, and i could not move for schit
also felt like somethin sat on the bed next to my leg
all this felt like a good hour had passed, when i woke, i was only sleep for 10 minutes

had this happen to me when i was young....
stayed in a townhouse...only folks on the crib were my mom, sis, and me (or so i thought)
i just finished watchin some movie about dolls comin alive and killing folks
i go to bed at like maybe 11...fall asleep...
i'm laying on my side, with the door cracked...and i hear this strange mumbling in my room, but i cant turn around too see
the mumbles got closer, and it began to sound like more than one "thing" was in the room
then it felt like it was right behind my head, and i could not move for schit
also felt like somethin sat on the bed next to my leg
all this felt like a good hour had passed, when i woke, i was only sleep for 10 minutes

Used to happen to me alot when I was younger. I would wake up and not be able to move and it would feel like I couldn't breath. I would be able to kinda look around but that was it. My mom used to experience this too. We found the trick tho, don't panic and focus on moving the smallest part of your body (your pinky toe).
If you got that down then you'll snap right out of it.

Used to happen to me alot when I was younger. I would wake up and not be able to move and it would feel like I couldn't breath. I would be able to kinda look around but that was it. My mom used to experience this too. We found the trick tho, don't panic and focus on moving the smallest part of your body (your pinky toe).
If you got that down then you'll snap right out of it.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

LOL @ crying though.
why do i KNOW what you mean by TOWARDS the room.. i feel a weird " energy " when i go against it. whatever that means 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

LOL @ crying though.
why do i KNOW what you mean by TOWARDS the room.. i feel a weird " energy " when i go against it. whatever that means 
ohwell.gif

wait, wait, wait, theres a recurring character called "smile man"?

this $+!% is spooky.

this $+!% is spooky.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

The worse story i have ever heard.

Cliffnotes:

-Friend went to sleep.
-Man with a grin on his face.
-Tried to move and could.
-Man tells him he isn't going anywhere and face turns demonic.
-Prays and man diappears.
Happened to me like a year ago.
I was sleeping in my dorm.

Felt like I was awake but couldn't move.

Saw a man with no face staring and growling at me.

When I woke no one was in my room.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

The worse story i have ever heard.

Cliffnotes:

-Friend went to sleep.
-Man with a grin on his face.
-Tried to move and could.
-Man tells him he isn't going anywhere and face turns demonic.
-Prays and man diappears.
Happened to me like a year ago.
I was sleeping in my dorm.

Felt like I was awake but couldn't move.

Saw a man with no face staring and growling at me.

When I woke no one was in my room.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

this $+!% is spooky.

Haven't found a link yet, but he's usually dressed in a black suit, white male, nothing but a huge creepy smile on his face.
I read about it in a book about paranormal phenomena a few years ago, but sleep paralysis could be a good explanation

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

this $+!% is spooky.

Haven't found a link yet, but he's usually dressed in a black suit, white male, nothing but a huge creepy smile on his face.
I read about it in a book about paranormal phenomena a few years ago, but sleep paralysis could be a good explanation

Back
Top Bottom