Sleep problems

So for the past month or so I've been having trouble sleeping and I wanted to know what works best for you. I've tried the following, but theyhaven't helped:

Sleepytime Tea
Melatonin
Tylenol PM

Basically it takes me forever to fall asleep and when I fall asleep, I get up in like 2 hours. I never even feel rested in the morning. My problem is when Iget into my bed, I literally just sit there and I get really anxious. Ambien and Xanax have worked, but they're really addictive. Any tips?

Alex

try a different brand of melatonin...maybe organic...ill try to get you the name of mine later

Slow down,
Try to clear you mind of useless thoughts,
calm down,
close your eyes,
and relax

you could also start "daydreaming" with you eyes closed about something relaxing

I used to get like that alot, I hated taking pills because they seemed to make me have uneasyfeeling afterwards and I would have shakes sometimes. I used to just throw Ipod on and sing in my head lyrics to songs, it would take some time but eventuallyI would fall alseep.. but honestly you should do a hard core workout or some exercise routine hard for one day and try sleeping to that just to get you back inthe feel. Do you drink energy drinks, soda, coffee alot??

drink double the dosage for NyQuil... that's what Ive been on lately. =\

without it i cant fall asleep until around 4am... also xanex helps me a lot, but i dont know if you can get your hands on that...

I have the same problem. Had it for about a year now.

Nothin' works for me though. I've tried tylenol pm too and I was still up in 4 hours...

I know what you eat can affect your sleeping habits so I'm gonna try to eatin' better and see if I get results.

if your body even starts to get used to those sleep aids, RIP.

see a doctor or something, stop taking all those pills n stuff.

it better not be something silly like you're drinking 8 bottles of red bull or pepsi every day

Back
Top Bottom