Sleeping at work?

My job can be a drag sometimes and on one occasion everybody left early and I just fell asleep for an hour. Then in anotherjob when I worked in shipping & receiving I laid down on some boxes and was sleeping and then I heard some footsteps and it was my manager, I quickly gotup and luckily I didn't get caught, I would've got terminated on the spot.

Does anyone else sleep at work?

I sleep at work -
Live at work -
Really!

I save on rent - I have a bathroom and I cook on the forman grill plus live on lean cuisine ..
tongue.gif

i use to .. i worked at steve madden workin full time stock manager and the girls over there would let me knock out in the storage room .. hahahha

Close the door to my office and turn my chair around. Do this everyday from 3 to 330.

Hell no, I work with kids..ill nod off and all their @!!+# would go AWOL. However one of the perks of my job is "sleep-ins"..you pick up an overnightshift (11p-7a) and sleep there because you're only there for ratio..pay me!

that's all i do for the most part. i fell asleep earlier today in my office but i woke up hellua disoriented and forgot where i was.

Nothing worse than waking up disoriented..first sleep in I did I almost caught a charge cause I woke up and one of my clients was standing over me..didn'tknow where the hell I was and I had been having a kidnapping dream lol

I am like a supervisor at this call center spot.. and my desk is like waaaaay in the back corner. We are in Ohio, and we deal with SoCal clients, so I getthere at 8 am, and it's like 5 am there... we hardly get any calls for a few hours. I am straight knocked out with my headphones on.

I used to sleep on the job all the time. I got caught by leadworkers all the time, but they were cool. If I ever woulda got caught by a supervisor I wouldabeen fired on the spot.

At my job, our breaks were incredibly long, so I would sleep for some time in the break room also. For like 2 hours straight on some days.

Every now and then on a bad Monday I will go downstairs, Grab a bunch of Tees and Sheets and Lay out for 30 min. or so
grin.gif

i work at a pool part-time and on early mornings.. i'll set up a couple chairs to sleep with some mats..

during the day i just turn my chair around.. close the door.. and hold some papers and fall asleep...

works like charm... makes it look like im reading..

got caught once by another co-worker... they actually thought i was reading until they were trying to talk to me.. at which point i woke up started talking..

when I was in the Air Force I used to sleep on duty. We worked for 5 days at a time so when we went to work we stayed there, the first night shift was thehardest, you were expected to stay up all night after being up all morning. I used to sleep in a computer chair, in a humvee (which is really hard), one time Ifell asleep on a weapons locker for 6 hours until the phone rang.

i don't really do this... i'll grab an energy drink or something

it can happen if i listen to someone saying the same thing over and over again tho, i think that's a way to induce sleep in anyone tho, sort of atechnique, like i'm sorry i cannot listen to the same thing over and over, i gotta keep moving, on the go
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom