Originally Posted by JPioneer

10 hours is def apreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh I be feeling like
happy.gif
roll.gif
after a good 10+ sleep bro, 15 if i could get it in and nothing on the schedule!

(I wake up feeling like my avy)

I only wish I could sleep that long. I can't sleep any later than 9AM. I would come in from a gig Friday nite @ damn near 5AM and still get up close to9AM.

Originally Posted by Law3001

Speak for yourself, 10+ hours is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wish i could sleep 10+ hours..i always wake up before 7am on weekdays and i can never sleep past 8am on weekends even wen i go to bed at 3am in the morn...

occasionally its cool.

Otherwise, unappreciated. Get up and do something. Plus, the longer you sleep (anything more than 8+), the more tired you feel once the end of the day nears.

alarm clock FTW. Or plan something with your buddies in the late morning.

Originally Posted by kings castle

Law3001 wrote:
Speak for yourself, 10+ hours is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wish i could sleep 10+ hours..i always wake up before 7am on weekdays and i can never sleep past 8am on weekends even wen i go to bed at 3am in the morn...

same goes for me...my job requires me to be thier by 9:30am and i have to drive to the metro to get on the train..so i have to be up by at leats 6:30am to geta parking spot by 8am.

On the weekends i be like I know im sleeping in late even when i go to sleep around 2-3am on Fridays/Saturdays...and always end up waking up around 8-9am. Andstay up the whole day nap'less.

Originally Posted by dj sven

Don't you have school or a job?
Yea but when I don't I die for more than 11 hours.

I think cause on working and school days I only sleep about 3.5-5 hour and when I have time my body needs to catch up

I always plan out my sleep.. it'll usually be 8 hours even if I don't try. besides days that I have class early, I will probably have around 5 hours ofsleep.
I used to oversleep 10-12 hours in the summer/weekends though.

i wish i could get 10 hours of sleep, sometimes i have to take a sleeping pill just to stay asleep smh

I love sleeping over 10 hours, but I have noticed that if I sleep over 10 hours, I am more tired during the day then I would be if I only slept around 7-8hours. So to much sleep makes me more tired during the day? lol $!+

I did that last Friday And wasted my Night, got off work at 4pm took a Nap and ended up sleeping till 4 am.
smh.gif

I don't know about you but it feels good to knock out for a good 10+ hours. Especially after a long night of partying/drinking.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

So I always got to sleep kinda late like around 1:30 AM

I always plan out 8 hours of sleep so if I go to sleep at 1.... I figure I will try to wake up at 9-10 AM

BUT IT NEVER WORKS

I always end up waking up like at 2:00 PM
alien.gif
eek.gif

I hate this........ any tips on not sleeping more than 10 hours. I feel I have wasted days
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
Same thing happens to me. Are you a teenager? because i think its common because a lot of my friends are the same way.
frown.gif

Sleeping in is awesome, but I hear you...I also feel like I've lost a lot of my day when I wake up at 1:30pm

I feel useless when I sleep to long, especially going to bed at like 5-6am and waking up past 5 pm
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

10 hours is def apreciated
pimp.gif
My thoughts exactly.
I got 10hrs+ last night.
Didn't have any hmwk for class and I read early for the lecture I had.
I was in bed by 930.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom