Sleeping/Napping in Class.. VOL: Appreciation post

man.. nothing better than a nice 10-15 min nap in class to help cure a rough night.
pimp.gif

I just pull my hat down low.. place my head on my hand and just doze off
laugh.gif

I couldn't sleep on theose stupid desks at school because it would make me wanna fart for some reason whenever I'd put my head down.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

coming soon......

" OMG NT I TOTALLY BOMBED MY FINALS! VOL. Clorox or Drain-o? "

haha damn dude calm down. aint nothing wrong with taking a nap when you NEED it. if you can't enjoy someone else's appreciate post go make yourown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

coming soon......

" OMG NT I TOTALLY BOMBED MY FINALS! VOL. Clorox or Drain-o? "

seriously..
naps inbetween classes ftw tho

Appreciated.. Back in HS, had this easy Econ class maaaaaaaaaaannn everyday .. tooka 45 minute nap.. ex-wifey came to pick me up after class, and I continued sailing through the day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. Oh and I passed that class.. 93! .. third highest grade in the class.. I only sleep in theeasy classes though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I couldn't sleep on theose stupid desks at school because it would make me wanna fart for some reason whenever I'd put my head down.
frown.gif

when i nap in the library for some reason, sometimes i dream like a let one rip and then i wake up really fast and feel all gassy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

If it's college just don't show up to class.

pretty much. why even go if you are going to sleep.

Mandatory attendance..
smh.gif
and you won't miss the WHOLE class if you onlytake a a brief 5-15 min nap.

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Mandatory attendance..
smh.gif
and you won't miss the WHOLE class if you only take a a brief 5-15 min nap.

mandatory attendance? in college?

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

Mandatory attendance..
smh.gif

Unfortunately some classes have it. My history class especially. My professor said that if we miss class we have to have a note saying why.

Mandatory attendance..
smh.gif

yea i had a couple classes that were mandatory attendance too. could only miss like 2 days before your grade was lowered 1/3 grade for ever absence over2. i dropped that class with the quickness.

if you go to sleep during one of close classes, usually the teacher will mark you absent anyways (or at least a partial absence just waiting for you tosleep again so it can turn into a whole absence), so you pretty much wasted your time going to class and sleeping in an uncomfortable desk when you could havejust stayed home

I wish I could nap but, usually when i fall asleep i start twitching and people look over like what the +%!# is wrong with this guy. I still remember back inhigh school I fell asleep in class and my arm twitched and I smack the dude in front of me in the back of the head...

yeah a couple of my classes have mandatory attendance...

additionally somebody can wake u up if the prof. says "this is gonna be on the test!"
smokin.gif

plus i can somehow remember what i heard even though i was sleep!
eek.gif

i can't sleep in public and day time. I tried plenty of times it is just impossible for me
laugh.gif

its amazing. and you kids talking about wasting money yada yada haven't done it so shut your mouth.
im still attentive prior to sleeping, gathering info, upon waking up, and evens ome points in between. so yeah you do get some good done. maybe not AS good butgood nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom