sleeping well....tips?

last few weeks i've been waking up after like 3 hrs of sleep and can't go back to sleep even though i'm tired....definitely messing with allaspects of my life
smh.gif

any tips? i'm about to pick up some melatonin. not sure how much it helps though, i've only taken it a few times.

edit: not involving alcohol or drugs.......i'm done with smoking green for the time being too otherwise that would be a no-brainer
laugh.gif

ive been on some melatonin for the last few weeks, and it works well. but personally i think a glass or 2 of wine is good also.

- aAayYYooo...!!!!
nerd.gif

- I wake up like every two hours, status...

- The kid can't relax his mind status...
smh.gif

211 & tweed..
pimp.gif

Oops! (like Patrick Chewing)...i didnt read your last sentence..
laugh.gif

try sex...or something that wears you down till the point where you just fall out once you get to bed

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Stop drinking and smoking that $#*+ messes with your sleep patterns
Yeah..try developing an addiction to sleeping pills instead.

Anything for allergies has side affects of sleep.

I use Dramamine knocks me out in about 20 minutes (For motion sickness)

I have the same problem op. Sometimes I'll take some cold medicine or a sleeping pill just to get my sleep cycle back in check (gotta to be very carefulnot to overdo it though). Just don't try the stuff MJ was doing.

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- I wake up like every two hours, status...

- The kid can't relax his mind status...
smh.gif

I have this same problem....every since I moved I cannot sleep through the night, I wake up every hour and try to fall back asleep even thought im hella tired.I wake up at 530 for work everyday so by the time I go to bed im tired as hell but still cannot sleep through the nights. I have also quit
pimp.gif
for a while so that is not an option, neither is drinking.

Any real tips besides medicine and stuff????

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by northparkblind

redbull
Tis works but only if you drink it while upside down
laugh.gif

I heard warm milk works, it's scientifically proven. But like a few said, sex, fapping, and exercising works good also.

Sounds silly but DO 200-300 PUSHUPS, if u cant sleep....

Used to knock me out when i was havin the same problem......

Secondly, research using positron emission tomography (PET) scans has shown that in order for a person to reach orgasm, a primary requirement is to let go of "all fear and anxiety." Doing so also tends to be relaxing and might explain the tendency to snooze.

Then there is the biochemistry of the orgasm itself. Research shows that during ejaculation, men release a cocktail of brain chemicals, including norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin, vasopressin, nitric oxide (NO), and the hormone prolactin. The release of prolactin is linked to the feeling of sexual satisfaction, and it also mediates the "recovery time" that men are well aware of-the time a guy must wait before "giving it another go." Studies have also shown that men deficient in prolactin have faster recovery times.

Prolactin levels are naturally higher during sleep, and animals injected with the chemical become tired immediately. This suggests a strong link between prolactin and sleep, so it's likely that the hormone's release during orgasm causes men to feel sleepy.

(Side note: prolactin also explains why men are sleepier after intercourse than after masturbation. For unknown reasons, intercourse orgasms release four times more prolactin than masturbatory orgasms, according to a recent study.)

Back
Top Bottom