Sleepy ALL DAY!!????????

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Quick question OP...how tall are you?

Im the same way, i could sleep all day and a few hours later im tired again. At school i could literally fall asleep every class im in...
My grades even dropped because of it. In the past, even last year, once i was up i was up. I wake up and im up with energy all day at school and my grades were good. Now, like i said i could sleep every class and theres three specific classes i do sleep in on the regular.

I was told it was becasue im growing, as to why im always sleepy.
Thats why i was askin about ur height.
pimp.gif

do you only sleep 7 hours a day, including naps?
if not, sleeping more than a recommended 8-10 hours daily is also bad for you.
i remember learning from psychology class that you can never make up sleep that you missed. so if you sleep, lets say 15 hours a day, your body needs to put inextra work for you to sleep the extra 5 hours which ends up as you feeling more tired. im not an expert on sleep nor did i do well in that class so maybesomeone else can explain it better lol

I read somewhere the body has 8 hour periods.

Hypothetically:
Period 1: 7am - 3pm
Period 2: 3pm - 10pm
Period 3: 10pm - 7am

Basically the body needs around 7-8 hours.. and that should be within a period not overlapping between periods. I.e. if you sleep 5 hours in period 3 and thenspill over to period 1 for 2-3 hours.. your body, along with its routines (food, thinking, processing etc..) just gets muddled up and hence you feel tired.

Hence, sometimes you can get 4-5 hours sleep and feel fine throughout the day, whilst sleeping for 10-12 hours and you'll feel like +@#!. Of course thereare limitations - timezones, external influences etc..

This is why a regular sleeping pattern is important to develop, master that and you should be ok.

u every try staying awake?
eyes.gif

if u rest too much ull just want more rest. i swear im like the only one at school who doesnt nap n i have more energy then my friends to nap any chance theyget

get a life n stay awake!!!!

Back
Top Bottom