SM dept Updates...

Originally Posted by mouse

^ sir, what's the available color for the pepper low?

thanks
smile.gif

its the grey-white color.. 
smile.gif

Phillys still available at SM Makati, 30% Discount too. You should ask for it tho' since it isn't being displayed.

Sm Makati also has some Inlines, Chaos and DKs

^Basically
happy.gif

I know most of y'all live in Luzon but I'll give some updates.

SM City Bcd.

-KBV Bruce Lees(SM employees call it Ninoy shoes) size 7 and 7.5, DKs Size 7-9, Draft Days and Homes 7-10
-Pepper lows Grey/White, Black/White (I forgot the sizes)

Edit:

I'll try to check back on some other stuff later on the week. The guy told me they'll have a bunch of shipments on some shirts.

Originally Posted by xllpinoyllx

are there any bruce lees or dark knights in a 11-12 available in any SM?

I just drop by today at SM Pampanga Dept. Store sz.12 is still available. Medyo malayo nga lang
happy.gif

still looking for the chaos in a sz. 10 If anyone can kindly point me to the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks

SM Makati has a bunch of shoes on sale @20% off.

Kobe 4 (wyt speckled, speckled del sols, blk/blu/red), Hyperdunk Pinas, kobe af1's, lebron af1's, etc.

They also have almost all cws of the Kobe 5 incl DK's and Chaos. Kobe Make Sense, Bunch of Kd2's, and many more.

Originally Posted by melo15fan

Kobe 4 (wyt speckled, speckled del sols, blk/blu/red), Hyperdunk Pinas, kobe af1's, lebron af1's, etc.

They also have almost all cws of the Kobe 5 incl DK's and Chaos. Kobe Make Sense, Bunch of Kd2's, and many more.

Do you think they still have the Chaos in a sz. 10? Thanks for the info

Nothing good on sale. It was very chaotic in the hall. Better to go somewhere else like outlet stores.

Place was very crowded and the counter line was endless.

Originally Posted by JN115

still looking for the chaos in a sz. 10 If anyone can kindly point me to the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks

You could try Sport Central in SM Fairview.. last time i checked they still have lot of sizes available.. Here's their number 432-3125.. HTH..

Originally Posted by benthugs

Nothing good on sale. It was very chaotic in the hall. Better to go somewhere else like outlet stores.

Place was very crowded and the counter line was endless.
thanks sir ben for the info.. Good thing, i'm on "ipon mode". hehe..

Try checking Olympic store Village in Robinsons Manila. The last time i visited the store i saw Kobe 5 Chaos in display but not sure of the size though. . .

Oops sorry ISP issues. . .

@ JN115: Try checking Robinsons Manila Olympic store Village. The last time i visited the store i saw Kobe 5 Chaos in display but i'm not sure of the size though.

sm dept store has a midyear sale up to july 11...most of the previous sale items are now 30% off like the kobe ivs, lebron soldier 3, cradle rock low homes, etc at sm makati...all regular priced items are 10% off...i think other sm dept stores are on sale too like this one...diff shoes on sale thou at diff sm dept store branches...visit them now till july 11th... also purchases of more than P5k i think are eligible for 0% interest 3mos payment depends if your credit card is among those accepted
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom