Small deal-breakers in a relationship

A chick with a kid is a deal breaker honestly in terms of any type of meaningful relationship. Ironically both chicks I’m messing with have a little girl. I’m just not the step dad type.

Says 'have a blessed day' in a snarky tone/end to a long *** rant of text messages.

Don't turn such a good phrase into some kind of mic drop.

-Residue on your bathroom mirror - tells me all I need to know about you. First thing I do, is go to their bathroom and check.

-Lady came outside with a whole wrestling suit outfit - I told her something came up when she walked out. Or even, you know some women legs be skinny - and the thigh boots be having left over room in it - like a child in a fireman boots - yeah I’m out.

-I have a 8-10 min late window (if you don’t communicate ). I’m out. Well I left and apparently right when I got to the light - she text me asking where I was at.

-Makeup game is lacking (I prefer hardly any) but don’t come out with the Michael Myers setup - whole neck a different color from your face.

-Slow walkers - man if you don’t take off them heels and walk. I’m out.

-So I don’t drink, used to - any woman who drink more than 2 drinks during the dating period- especially, tequila- I’m good luv.

Lol had to bring that list in here

Punctuality is important to me. I feel disrespected when my date is unreasonably late. Doubly so if they don't even have the decency to call/text ahead they're running late.

Took a while to find parking? I get it.
Stuck in traffic? No worries.
Subway skipped the stop you needed? Happens to all of us.

You're late because you can't manage your time correctly? Just leaving the house when you should be here?

I'm irate.

When I was younger and depending on attractiveness I still might suffer through it for the cheeks. Now, I really can't. I'd rather retain my peace.

Must have social smarts.
Cant be easy to manipulate.
Must have own backbone when felt disrespected.

If a random can get in your ear and sell you anything, I pass shawty...

Back
Top Bottom