Smart Black Dude vs "Alt-right" Dude (white supremacist) vol: flawless victory

See, they don't want yall to know the truth. Remember that Sinbad movie where he played a genie, they erased it from history because he exposed this in the movie.

#staywoke

Boy I been woke

latest

laugh.gif

Take away from the guys perspective and his movement :

-He recognizes WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant) in general society are seeing their gradual decline from their dominance.
Historically speaking, that started happening with the lock out of Jews from the top tier positions in finance/law/academics. The Jews created their own come up and are now what WASPs were once in America. The old lifeline thrown at anyone who was a WASP and from the right "background" is no longer readily available as it once was and thus, folks like this guy must compete. Unfortunately for guys like him, the competition is fierce and the pool is global. Asian countries continuously accelerate their economical advantage by working longer, faster and with urgency. When you look at it from this perspective, you get the picture.

If anything, I can suggest for us in the minority, specially us blacks. It is to atleast understand the steps American Jews (and Asians) had taken in the US and carve out our own individual paths based on their example. Gotta look past the terrible leadership within the community, like Al Sharpton and the like. Gotta look past at the obvious disadvantages. Gotta get highly educated. Gotta seek out a mentor. Got to produce. Gotta break the glass ceiling. 2 cents.
laugh.gif

Some are already there, some will eventually get there and others who won't adopt will be history.
asian econ is completely based on the fact that its so much cheaper, them working longer and faster is neither here nor there considering the US economy is heavily service based while Asian economies are heavily based on manufactured goods

the second paragraph is pretty lame, you dont have to copy anyones "example", education and higher learning/understanding has always been understood as a tool for prosperity 

asian econ is completely based on the fact that its so much cheaper, them working longer and faster is neither here nor there considering the US economy is heavily service based while Asian economies are heavily based on manufactured goods

the second paragraph is pretty lame, you dont have to copy anyones "example", education and higher learning/understanding has always been understood as a tool for prosperity 
China is getting ready to shift to a consumer focused economy and plans on using African nations for cheap manufacturing the same way the US used China.

i know china has been diversifying and expanding their economy more and more, but the asian econ as a collective is still pretty heavily production driven

I think homey is also forgetting to things

1. Jews have ALWAYS been in banking and finance. Similar to Greeks in shipping, it's a cultural thing for them... Bankers weren't always these guys that made tons of money.

2. Many of the Asians that are here were descendants of the cream of the crop that first began to migrate over here in the 60s-70s... If you were to pluck all the super smart successful black people and place them in a foreign country, they're gonna flourish.

China is getting ready to shift to a consumer focused economy and plans on using African nations for cheap manufacturing the same way the US used China.

I'm very curious, what African nations? You say shift like it's an calendar date, like China has decided, on the 31st we are going to shift from producers to consumers.

I think homey is also forgetting to things

1. Jews have ALWAYS been in banking and finance. Similar to Greeks in shipping, it's a cultural thing for them... Bankers weren't always these guys that made tons of money.

2. Many of the Asians that are here were descendants of the cream of the crop that first began to migrate over here in the 60s-70s... If you were to pluck all the super smart successful black people and place them in a foreign country, they're gonna flourish.
you could argue that on average the blacks that come to the US to attend Universities/Colleges from Africa do this already

I'm very curious, what African nations? You say shift like it's an calendar date, like China has decided, on the 31st we are going to shift from producers to consumers.

China has decided, which is why they are investing heavily in various African Countries. Kenya, Liberia, the Ivory Coast, literally they are investing all over the continent.

China has a foreign policy that is aggressively targeting under marketed areas. They also have the benefit of not attaching morality clauses to trade deals that hamper western political thought and theory. They have a large footprint in more than 50% of the continent.

From Africas perspective, China has never colonized any tribe there, and after centuries of bad deals with Britain, Italy, German, Belgium, France, Germany, and the US I don't blame them for being apprehensive to the status quo.

Of course, this topic is nuanced, and probably best served through self study. A good start is here : http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35005048

Last edited:
China has a foreign policy that is aggressively targeting under marketed areas. They also have the benefit of not attaching morality clauses to trade deals that hamper western political thought and theory. They have a large footprint in more than 50% of the continent.

From Africas perspective, China has never colonized any tribe there, and after centuries of bad deals with Britain, Italy, German, Belgium, France, Germany, and the US I don't blame them for being apprehensive to the status quo.

Of course, this topic is nuanced, and probably best served through self study. A good start is here : http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35005048

Yeah the only issue is African leaders are majority corrupt (with most being western puppets) so they dont negotiate deals that benefit the nations only themselves.

Thats the one thing I always respected about Asians in history, they are straight up with their intentions and its up to you to negotiate the best deal.

Back
Top Bottom