Smart Car Parallel Park Fail

laugh.gif
 I could've parked my big-body Lincoln in that space in one try.  The f was she doing, parking blindfolded.

lol 5 minutes to park a smart car. Don't you need to know how to parallel park to get your drivers license?

Why did she even parallel park the thing? The space was big enough to just go forward into the spot. I actually got upset watching that **%@. I've seen so many dumb %@%*## try to park there cars when i was in college and were always unsuccessful. Every time i got out of class i would walk around my car and make sure it didn't get hit.

Originally Posted by Michael Kelso

lol 5 minutes to park a smart car. Don't you need to know how to parallel park to get your drivers license?

no. I've taken driving tests in 2 different states (CA, AZ) and I didn't have to parallel park in either to get my license. I'm terrible at parallel parking.  

I think it depends on where your test location is. If it's somewhere in NYC, I'd be surprised if it's not tested. If it's in a place with huge spaces where you can park almost anywhere, I heard that they don't test it since you rarely need to parallel park.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

I think it depends on where your test location is. If it's somewhere in NYC, I'd be surprised if it's not tested. If it's in a place with huge spaces where you can park almost anywhere, I heard that they don't test it since you rarely need to parallel park.
I was thinking the same, they dont test you on it down here in FL.

That video was absurd though, how can you possibly be that bad at spatial thinking to not realize you have to turn the opposite way after youre halfway backed into the spot? And on top of that the driver could easily have just pulled in and thrown the car in park.

I could have parked my b-body in that big *+# spot no problem, and this person spends 5 minutes getting a smart car in there
30t6p3b.gif

car is so small that she could've parked parking lot style and it still wouldn't protrude out

The car is small enough that she could have parked perpendicular to the sidewalk
laugh.gif

At least I have an excuse since my car is huge
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Based Mod

i wanna know what color she is
laugh.gif
what black person have you seen drive a smart car?

Besides Red Man and Shaq. That's a good one. I've never seen one black person pusing a smart car in person tho

Back
Top Bottom