Smash or Pass of the day. 2/9/09 She's on page 22

^^smash pass smash smash... im not too picky

any updates
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I'd smash any decent looking girl. Real talk.

As long as she's not fat and has a decent body.
Amen!

eyes.gif
at these so called "dudes" saying they wouldn't smash ...ya on some other stuff
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

suns11_resize.jpg

lalphx_game4_stat.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by afura13

l_4310c5c7a90b8f280d121318bd64f6ea.jpg
smash smash smash smash.
Girls on both ends could get it any time
pimp.gif

man i swear NT is suspect as hell when it comes to these threads. yall call pass on women who prolly wouldnt even talk to yall !#*%# i swear i think some ofyall just diss attractive women as an ego boost to yourselves. or maybe i just really love women and can look past something like a chin smh

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

her lips
eek.gif
smh.gif
MAN.....all day

tired.gif
YES LORD... GOD IS GOOD... THOSE LIPS ARE
pimp.gif
suns11_resize.jpg
lalphx_game4_stat.jpg
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JuJu

man i swear NT is suspect as hell when it comes to these threads. yall call pass on women who prolly wouldnt even talk to yall !#*%# i swear i think some of yall just diss attractive women as an ego boost to yourselves. or maybe i just really love women and can look past something like a chin smh

it's called preference fam. i dont like a chick with a thousand tattoos. not every dude would smash a chick cuz she has a vagina

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Seriously why even post the girl in the blue dress?

You know the damn answer
laugh.gif
I pulled up the first chick I saw on my MySpace, pardonthat I was drunk as hell
roll.gif

Originally Posted by afura13

l_4310c5c7a90b8f280d121318bd64f6ea.jpg

just look at the way shorty on Left is holding that glass.....shes baaaaad

next one has a posture like 'Hey look at me arent i sexxxy??? arent i?????? theres more where that came from"

next one has like zero confidence and is just tryin to fit in so shes on board 2 go

last one's got the whistle around her neck so shes just gonna be str8 up regulatin!

just in case u missed my edit i was startig on LEFT and going to the right.....yeah id stoneface me too if i meat shorty on right is bad lol

man i swear NT is suspect as hell when it comes to these threads. yall call pass on women who prolly wouldnt even talk to yall !#*%# i swear i think some of yall just diss attractive women as an ego boost to yourselves. or maybe i just really love women and can look past something like a chin smh

it's called preference fam. i dont like a chick with a thousand tattoos. not every dude would smash a chick cuz she has a vagina

i didnt say $$*$ about a tattoo thats obvious a pref thing but come on son im talking these cats who are like "oh her chins too pointy" " herright ear is bigger than her left" "she wears uggs"

i didnt say $$*$ about a tattoo thats obvious a pref thing but come on son im talking these cats who are like "oh her chins too pointy" " her right ear is bigger than her left" "she wears uggs"
Ill be real wit ya. I couldn't get half these girls, especiallt the chick with the great lips.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

oh my goodness gracious her lips are great word I could kiss her for hours on end

the top could probably cause success in like .5 seconds
top could probably cause success in less
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom