smashing a married chic yay or nay?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

If a broad wants to cheat on you she will, and there is nothing you can do about it.

the only advice I can give is to protect yourself, never bring her to your crib, never smash at her crib, and don't catch feelings

more than likely the simp !@% dude who wifed this broad is going to be mad at you instead of the jump he wifed,

This... even tho OP made this thread to boast a bit lol...

But it seems like most of the people in this thread are mad at OP for crackin' the wife when she was the one that was doing the cheating, marriage or not...

She already made it up in her mind what she wanted to do when she gave him her # in the mall...

And I didnt read where OP stated he forced his actions upon the woman so that she could give up the yoc!

Like how do you expect OP to respect her marriage when she doesn't even respect it herself??

I mean its a pretty messed up situation, but who's at fault? The one that's in the relationship or the one that not in the relationship (assuming OP is single) ????

Both are at fault.

If I bought a gun from you with the intent to kill and you knew I didn't have a permit, whose going down in court? Me or you? Or both?

Everyone stands trial.

everyone stands trial
laugh.gif
 u must be a chic.

No, I'm a guy. With morals. that cant get choch

fixed.

Think its dirty dude ask you and you act like nothing was going on.........why? you don't love the chick why not just be a man about it? Wouldn't you want someone to tell you if you wifing a !%+%$?

If a broad wants to cheat on you she will, and there is nothing you can do about it.

the only advice I can give is to protect yourself, never bring her to your crib, never smash at her crib, and don't catch feelings

more than likely the simp !@% dude who wifed this broad is going to be mad at you instead of the jump he wifed,

But it seems like most of the people in this thread are mad at OP for crackin' the wife when she was the one that was doing the cheating, marriage or not...

She already made it up in her mind what she wanted to do when she gave him her # in the mall...

And I didnt read where OP stated he forced his actions upon the woman so that she could give up the yoc!

Like how do you expect OP to respect her marriage when she doesn't even respect it herself??

I mean its a pretty messed up situation, but who's at fault? The one that's in the relationship or the one that not in the relationship (assuming OP is single) ????

Both are at fault.

If I bought a gun from you with the intent to kill and you knew I didn't have a permit, whose going down in court? Me or you? Or both?

Everyone stands trial.

everyone stands trial
laugh.gif
 u must be a chic.

No, I'm a guy. With morals. that cant get choch
fixed.

I have a girlfriend. So there is no need to sleep with another mans wife.

If I didn't have the option of getting some, I still wouldn't lower myself to mess with another dudes girl. Plus I don't want to risk a bullet in my head.

Whats "choch"? You mean cooch?

would i beat? yes
in his house? no

dude sounds weak, but why beat his wife in his house in his bed? you said you don't believe in karma, but do you believe in math?  the probability that he will catch you goes up ___x (10, 50, 1million, whatever) when you're on his turf. 

if the woman i marry cheats on me, it better not be in my bed...cause there will be bodies. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Preach.[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

I wouldn't go that route, but at the same time, I'm not going to preach to you; if it wasn't you, it'd be someone else.  I'm not mad at you.

like it was said earlier, i don't know why the thread was made if op is going to frown upon everyone that disagrees with his decision.

i said it earlier and ill say it again. that's the type of chick that don't respect marriage, all she's thinkin about is gettin hers and what guys can do for HER. she got married young and still is young and while enjoys the things her husband provides for her, she doesn't enjoy being tied down to 1 penis. if she didn't cheat with op she would find someone else to cheat with if op and the girls husband aren't sharing that with more people already.

however that i could care less "he aint doin his job right" attitude is what gets people put in the hospital and hurt. people get terriortorial and crazy when it comes to their gf's so imagine how this dude would get if he knew you were banging his wife. he may be the frail type but you don't know who he knows, you don't know if he's on the crazy side.

like i said earlier if her husband has half a brain he should know what type of girl she is, especially when you add the fact that she looks good onto that. he messed up by locking that down but if he were to do something to you, you brought it upon yourself. he should be mad at her but he has every right for comming at you as well because you knew they were married and still smashed.

ok so dude hit me up on aim and said he dont want any problems with me
laugh.gif
  i can respect that. dude said to please stop talking to his wife so i must comply. then she blows my phone up after he leaves not to listen to him and when we gonna chill
smh.gif
  i mean how can any dude wifey a chic like this smh. oh well his prob
laugh.gif

Once the guy catches on and says back off, I say do exactly that.

You don't want to provoke him anymore...not necessarily for your safety, but for the safety of her, and the sake of their marriage.

Give it about two weeks when he eases up a bit, and swoop back in.

Tell her to get a prepaid phone so she can hide it from him, and text and call u all she pleases from it.

Originally Posted by joegonzalez99

What comes around goes around, don't be surprised if or when it happens to you down the road.

my dude this happens to everyone. everyone has been through rocky times in a relationship. if a person cheats and u find out u keep it moving. if you been through anything in life u should know this

Originally Posted by majik214

Once the guy catches on and says back off, I say do exactly that.

You don't want to provoke him anymore...not necessarily for your safety, but for the safety of her, and the sake of their marriage.

Give it about two weeks when he eases up a bit, and swoop back in.

Tell her to get a prepaid phone so she can hide it from him, and text and call u all she pleases from it.

who cares about the safety of her and who cares about their marriage now?   she's the most selfish out of all 3 involved. her husband is calling him trying to settle the stuff peacefully and the shady wife is just trying to make things worse. broads like that are the type that get the side dude hurt, the husband locked up in jail for a long time while the shady wife is spending the husbands money and getting her brains banged out by some new guy.

i would just cut her loose now because he knows wusup and quit while your ahead.

he screwed up marrying that,  let him live with that and go through this situation over and over and over and over again with different dudes

Back
Top Bottom