Smashing The Ex Yay Or Nay?

So back story is me and my ex broke up about a year ago we didnt talk at all except for a few random times she texted me but I never really kept convo going. So I moved from Maryland to Texas about a month or so ago and she had hit me up the day I was leaving saying she saw my fb status and she was blown I was moving I was like okay and I kept it friendly let convo go on in a different direction. So since Ive been here she will text me randomly and its just like friendly conversation and she would say stuff like "oh next time your in MD you are hanging out with me". So this monday August 1st coincidentally I am going back to MD to visit my homies before school starts and she had texted me few days ago randomly so I decided I'd let her know I was gonna be there for two weeks. So she said she wants to hang out and after texting me more she definitely wants to smash and I just want some buns while Im up there but I dunno if I should go against my feeling about how much I couldnt fade her as a person or just do it cause I can. How do yall feel about the whole smashing your ex situation?
Oh and of course pics as the staple rules of NT go
Shes the one on the left
2chnz8j.jpg

259af47.jpg

2hi8odt.jpg

It's not like she thinks her box has magical powers and she's expecting you to move back after you two do the humpty dumpty.
If she wants to smash it's definitely purely sexual, if not then she's delirious.

thank you for following the rules. shes cute.

have a few drinks and make it happen. your out in 2 weeks anyway.

appreciate you following the rules. Yeah man, tear it up and keep it going. I'm smashing my ex but I dont let her stay over. Dont want her catching feelings

Smash as many times as you can in those 2 weeks, as long as there's an understanding that its just sex

Back
Top Bottom