laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by IronMike 44KOs

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

I'm still waitin for Ben to explain himself

Regarding what?

he said it wasnt true at all
he didnt want to believe it his damn self.

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's a good way to put it.. but Ben said he knew some dude who was smashing her and itWASN'T Nick (or something of that nature)[/color]
nerd.gif

Nick cannon is wildn tho come to think of it, dude prolly has way colder chicks than mariah, dudes got millions... 5 years down the line she will be old andwrinkly

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

Regarding what?

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's a good way to put it.. but Ben said he knew some dude who was smashing her and it WASN'T Nick (or something of that nature)[/color]
nerd.gif

eek.gif
Oh Yea! I totally forgot about that. Dude's credibility is takina hit right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Regarding what?

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's a good way to put it.. but Ben said he knew some dude who was smashing her and it WASN'T Nick (or something of that nature)[/color]
nerd.gif

eek.gif
Oh Yea! I totally forgot about that. Dude's credibility is takin a hit right now
laugh.gif

Ehhh nvm

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

smh

I stand corrected.

I was with my man Mark and his girl MC 2 weeks ago for his bday and American Idol..... they always keep it professional...
so I didn't bother to call him about this when I heard it because they've linked Pharell and Cam and some puerto rican model, etc etc to MC.

I guess they broke up a month or so ago and Mark is still her manager and executive producer, but WOW. lol
from what our homey's have said, it's real so far.... but nobody's talked to him about this because he seems type tight.

and yes, i'm full of BS.
how bout 90% of my life isn't ever posted on here. someone else makes a post about it when they hear something, no me.
get serious.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Regarding what?

roll.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
Oh Yea! I totally forgot about that. Dude's credibility is takin a hit right now
laugh.gif

But he's GIIIGOLOOO remember? I wouldn't care if some other dude was smashin' Mariah. As long as I'm under Mariah's payroll I'mgood...

Dude's a cornball but that's just his persona on TV (it has to be, he obviously is doin' something right pullin' all these women...but moneycertainly helps).

Back
Top Bottom