SMFH @ Nick Cannon... Vol. +@%$% Whipped

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Um... you realize that's Mariah, right? Pshh... I would have done the same thing.

I also would have done the same thing Kim K's brother did from Adrianne from 3LW.

what did he do?

Originally Posted by u ttocs

laugh.gif
The internet is quite funny. A bunch of dudes on the internet that camp out for pairs of shoes are trashing the guy who's married to MARIAH CAREY.

PREACH!

only thing i dont like about nick gettin the tat was that he was on mtv like last year talking about his body is a temple and he wouldn't do anything todesecrate his temple or somethin like that...

I REALLY HOPE HIS MOM NAME IS MARIAH.... IF HE AINT KNOW ALREADY.. CELEBRITY DIVORCE IS A @*%%+... AND HES GOING TO SEE THAT PICTURE IN EVERY AND ANYTHING HEDOES AFTER THE RELATIONSHIP.... TILL DEATH DEATH DO US PART.. LOL (THEN U BETTER MAKE "IT" MEANINGFUL)

What's buggin me out that there's dudes in here actually DEFENDING NICK CANNON? The hell?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

So what would yall say if I told you I mess with a 39 year old chick that looks like Hallie Berry?

Nothing, but if you was messing with a 41 year old named Halle Berry
pimp.gif
I would be hating
mad.gif

I was go give him his props untill i found out he signed a pre-nup...................... what a dumb asssssssssssssss

so he signed a pre-nup

and he got that big Mariah on his back and she got that lil butter fly crap

laugh.gif

He still a cornball but I got to give props where it's due. He's married to 1 of the upper echelon chicks in the world. One of my krushes since juniorhigh. I can't be too mad at him.

He got 2 l's for the pre-nup and that NFL jersey tat. The most I would've done is a small "MC" on the my shoulder blade. Easy cover-up FTW!

He's married to Mariah Carey.........at this point it doesnt even matter if he gets divorced...the fact remains that he smashed, and if i was in his shoesid prolly get a face tat...its Mariah Carey...i mean damn.

this aint some hoodrat from the bus station.....and dudes still get tats of those girls on themselves lol.

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I could care less about Nick Cannon (props to him though) but is Mariah wearing a Gucci bikini?![/color]
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I peeped that too...
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom