SMFH :{ (Nuggets Vs Kings)

Nuggz are making me really angry right now. Melo is on his way to another double/double and their still down by 12.

Ron Artest $%$%+%@ up the offense once again
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Kings about to squander this.

EDIT:
eek.gif
GREAT comeback by the Nuggets....ridiculous win. Kleiza w/ the HUGE shot and great knowledge of the time left.

Man...after thinking about it...who else had Rob Horry nightmare flashbacks?

AI takes the runner and misses and you think you're all good (same as Kobe's miss) then dude hits from the top.

nirvana.

laugh.gif
at the kings announcers being all salty.

"the nuggets flat out stole this one"

Kleeeeeeeiza!!!

edit: the way he looked at the opposite clock then gunned it, aww man. That boy cold.

pimp.gif

YES!

What a play by Kleiza. The awareness he had to look back and check the clock before launching that...
eek.gif

Melo is hittin the boards HARD. This is the rebounder he always has had in him, but I'm glad he's pushing himself now to do it. He's a 30/10caliber player... he can do that with no problems, and he needs to keep it up.

Go Nuggets
pimp.gif

Nuggets Announcers called the win way back when Mikey Moore dunked and started thrown up gang signs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Soon as he hit that jumper, I started screaming like crazy. I woke everybody up in my crib
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. With Portland being on our%%+%+# now, that was a HUGE win.

P.S. Someone kill the Kings announcers.

laugh.gif

last game, kleiza had the chance to nail the big shot....... but got blocked!

so props to him for his confidence and winning this one!
pimp.gif

It sucks that I've had to resort to listening to games but THAT was worth listening to. I thought the best we could do was overtime.
eek.gif

I was over here jumping around a hotel room at 5:30 in the morning (Germany).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Now I just have to wait until highlights are up on the net so I can get back to sleep. Great win...

And Kleiza sounds straight hood during his interviews.
laugh.gif

I was just looking at pics from this game and Ron Artest looks real shook in some of em..like there is someone in the stands haunting him..
capt.2a50e21d886247d593e05b85f4c5de57.nuggets_kings_basketball_sca110.jpg

capt.c7475bd7d15e44e1bca940aa8dc5a0a4.aptopix_nuggets_kings_basketball_sca111.jpg

Beno shoots 90% from the line, misses both in crunch time. Brad shoots it at 85% and misses both. Gotta get used to being a Kings fan
tired.gif

^ when he stays within his skill-set (corner spot up 3's/ strong takes to the hoop/crashing boards/ setting screens) he's a great contributor andcomplimentary player to Melo and AI. Melo loves playing with him as he has pretty solid court awareness (evident tonight w/ the clock check) and he generallyplays efficiently. He's definitely improved a ton during his career and is regularly in the rotation now.

man, the kings have been doing this for years, had a big lead and then blew it.....oh well, at least my niners won today

Back
Top Bottom