Smh @ Bootleggers and Counterfeiters

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by Al Audi

soooooooooooo many chicks got fake LV purses these days.

an imma say more white girls than any other from what ive seen.
idk around my way, black girls have the fake purse game on lock
Dude if you go to Canal Street, all you see is unsual white girls hopping outta benzes and Escalades doing business with the Nigerians for a Fake LV or GUCCI bag.. They go into like a hideout and just look at a list of things available, then they wait for the guy to come back with that particular item..

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

I see all types with fake LV. You work retail b...how u afford 10 $400 dollar belts & $700 dollar purses? 
laugh.gif

Hater...they work hard and hustle.
retweet.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Can't knock the hustle
"If u don't like, u no buy"

^ this
but as far as counterfeit clothing, I still wonder why ppl do it and why they can't just buy authentic products that are within their price range

Can't knock the hustle

^ this
but as far as counterfeit clothing, I still wonder why ppl do it and why they can't just buy authentic products that are within their price range

Cameron Nelson wrote:

1.) In regards to these so-called luxury items, those people are trying to "look the part", the same way you're trying to "look the part"...MOST (emphasis on the most) get upset because they're no longer able to be seperated from the "haves" vs. the "have-nots"....

2.) Ya'll goin to bat for companies that don't give a damn about you.

1.) "Look the part"? There's no part to look, either you have the LUXURY to buy extravagant items or you DON'T
Most wealthy items and luxury companies make products you'll only have to buy ONCE. Bentley, Manhattan Apartments,
Boston Weiler, Louis Vuiton, etc. They make LIMITED supplies for customers WHO CAN AFFORD IT.
Disillusioned? You have kids who stay in housing projects sleeping on piles of dirty clothes using Dora the Explorer
sheets as curtains. But they wanna post pics of their 10,000 sneaker collections. The difference between them and the
actually wealthy is simple, the wealthy are in the position to splurge away wealth. No ones trying to "separate" themselves
people that can't afford it DIDN'T EARN THE ITEMS or prestige, They are setting a bad example and unrealistic goals
for younger people in the community. "Ballin'", etc...still living in the projects without a planned or realistic future.

2.) Going to bat for companies that don't care? No I'm going to bat for the economy, you do realize countirfieting hurts
the economy and raises taxes for TAXPAYERS? You got mis-informed kids complaining about Obama and health care
and tax systems that don't even apply to them and if they make over 250,000 a year they won't even feel the effects of the
tax cut until 2014. Same kids complaining about the economy are running around in un-official Jordans forcing Jordan brand to
compete by raising the price on an already barely affordable shoe.

I'm saying so things that SHOULD be free, I don't disagree with the liberation of it for the betterment of society.
Like hackers releasing designer viruses and then selling you McAffe. But movie experiences are American culture.
Millions of dollars go into making a film, PAYING THE STATE FILM COMMISSION TO SHOOT ON SITE.
THE MONEY PAYS FOR SCHOOLS and ROADS and PUBLIC SAFETY BUDGETS.
So while as most put "can't knock the hustle" the hustle is costing you money, because some cheapskate lowlife wants to rock bootleg Jordans
and take a $%!!#!# on a date back to his house to eat KFC and watch Inception bootlegs on a 19inch from 1996 propped up on milk crates.

Cameron Nelson wrote:

1.) In regards to these so-called luxury items, those people are trying to "look the part", the same way you're trying to "look the part"...MOST (emphasis on the most) get upset because they're no longer able to be seperated from the "haves" vs. the "have-nots"....

1.) "Look the part"? There's no part to look, either you have the LUXURY to buy extravagant items or you DON'T
Most wealthy items and luxury companies make products you'll only have to buy ONCE. Bentley, Manhattan Apartments,
Boston Weiler, Louis Vuiton, etc. They make LIMITED supplies for customers WHO CAN AFFORD IT.
Disillusioned? You have kids who stay in housing projects sleeping on piles of dirty clothes using Dora the Explorer
sheets as curtains. But they wanna post pics of their 10,000 sneaker collections. The difference between them and the
actually wealthy is simple, the wealthy are in the position to splurge away wealth. No ones trying to "separate" themselves
people that can't afford it DIDN'T EARN THE ITEMS or prestige, They are setting a bad example and unrealistic goals
for younger people in the community. "Ballin'", etc...still living in the projects without a planned or realistic future.

2.) Going to bat for companies that don't care? No I'm going to bat for the economy, you do realize countirfieting hurts
the economy and raises taxes for TAXPAYERS? You got mis-informed kids complaining about Obama and health care
and tax systems that don't even apply to them and if they make over 250,000 a year they won't even feel the effects of the
tax cut until 2014. Same kids complaining about the economy are running around in un-official Jordans forcing Jordan brand to
compete by raising the price on an already barely affordable shoe.

I'm saying so things that SHOULD be free, I don't disagree with the liberation of it for the betterment of society.
Like hackers releasing designer viruses and then selling you McAffe. But movie experiences are American culture.
Millions of dollars go into making a film, PAYING THE STATE FILM COMMISSION TO SHOOT ON SITE.
So while as most put "can't knock the hustle" the hustle is costing you money, because some cheapskate lowlife wants to rock bootleg Jordans
and take a $%!!#!# on a date back to his house to eat KFC and watch Inception bootlegs on a 19inch from 1996 propped up on milk crates.

I hate that everyone on this board is on their high horse when it comes to fake kicks but has no problem with either bootling music, movies or other luxury good if not all 3.

I hate that everyone on this board is on their high horse when it comes to fake kicks but has no problem with either bootling music, movies or other luxury good if not all 3.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Cameron Nelson wrote:

compete buy raising the price or an already barely affordable shoe.

That's how companies compete now?? Buy raising prices?

Cameron Nelson wrote:

That's how companies compete now?? Buy raising prices?

Cameron Nelson wrote:

Bruh, let me tell you somethin...a majority of the time, those that have money...REAL money, don't flaunt it. I know people that look like they dont have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, but they got bread. REAL bread. They just don't buy the BS and look like a walking billboard being someone else's advertisement. Like it or not, that's how it is...those that DO have it DO want to "look the part". A majority of the clothes they're wearing aren't tailored any better than stuff from Target, but people want to give off the vibe that they've got money. The "rich" want to look it, and would prefer to keep the kids/adults from the hood lookin "bummy" since their clothing is so "prestigious".

Also, the "rich" buy the stuff you're speaking of...the wealthy do not "splurge" on such foolishness. For the most part, they buy things that appreciate with value, which is how they got "wealthy" in the first place.

In regards to the "economy", stop it...since you brought up JB, this is a record-breaking year for JB. They're not hurting by ANY means. PERIOD....and neither are the companies that you're speaking of. They're gettin it in man...you can check the facts for yourself. As for JB "jackin up the price to compete", no offense, but that was laughable. They raised the price because they know idiots will buy whatever is thrown at them....that's been proven time and time again. We'll *@+##, whine, complain, and pout about it...and STILL stand in line for a pair of shoes. They did it because they can get away with it. The materials got worse, and the price went up...explain THAT one.

In regards to the bootlegging of movies, it's simple: Say you've got a wife and kids; off top, that's $40 just to go to the movies and God forbid they want popcorn, nachos, candy and drinks...that's another $20, EASILY.....so, congrats...you just spent $60 to see ONE MOVIE, and 9/10, it probably sucked anyway.....OR, you can buy it for $5 bootleg and watch it in the privacy of your own home w/your own popcorn, and no screaming kids or sticky floors to deal with either.

Realize these companies are making money hand over fist DESPITE the amount of bootlegging going on.

On the flipside, lets say somehow, one way or another, bootlegging DID stop and nobody was able to purchase anything from anybody....then what? Do you think you aren't going to pay for that one way or another? That hustle is stopping someone from seeking government assistance, or robbing you as you come out from the bank. If you're going to take something away, you've got to put something in it's place.

Cameron Nelson wrote:

Bruh, let me tell you somethin...a majority of the time, those that have money...REAL money, don't flaunt it. I know people that look like they dont have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, but they got bread. REAL bread. They just don't buy the BS and look like a walking billboard being someone else's advertisement. Like it or not, that's how it is...those that DO have it DO want to "look the part". A majority of the clothes they're wearing aren't tailored any better than stuff from Target, but people want to give off the vibe that they've got money. The "rich" want to look it, and would prefer to keep the kids/adults from the hood lookin "bummy" since their clothing is so "prestigious".

Also, the "rich" buy the stuff you're speaking of...the wealthy do not "splurge" on such foolishness. For the most part, they buy things that appreciate with value, which is how they got "wealthy" in the first place.

In regards to the "economy", stop it...since you brought up JB, this is a record-breaking year for JB. They're not hurting by ANY means. PERIOD....and neither are the companies that you're speaking of. They're gettin it in man...you can check the facts for yourself. As for JB "jackin up the price to compete", no offense, but that was laughable. They raised the price because they know idiots will buy whatever is thrown at them....that's been proven time and time again. We'll *@+##, whine, complain, and pout about it...and STILL stand in line for a pair of shoes. They did it because they can get away with it. The materials got worse, and the price went up...explain THAT one.

In regards to the bootlegging of movies, it's simple: Say you've got a wife and kids; off top, that's $40 just to go to the movies and God forbid they want popcorn, nachos, candy and drinks...that's another $20, EASILY.....so, congrats...you just spent $60 to see ONE MOVIE, and 9/10, it probably sucked anyway.....OR, you can buy it for $5 bootleg and watch it in the privacy of your own home w/your own popcorn, and no screaming kids or sticky floors to deal with either.

Realize these companies are making money hand over fist DESPITE the amount of bootlegging going on.

On the flipside, lets say somehow, one way or another, bootlegging DID stop and nobody was able to purchase anything from anybody....then what? Do you think you aren't going to pay for that one way or another? That hustle is stopping someone from seeking government assistance, or robbing you as you come out from the bank. If you're going to take something away, you've got to put something in it's place.

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Can't knock the hustle

^ this

The same reason kids on here buy M3's while living with their parents eatin Ramen Noodles...

Can't knock the hustle

^ this

The same reason kids on here buy M3's while living with their parents eatin Ramen Noodles...

laugh.gif
Cameron, I am married with kids and spend $80 to $90 every other Friday on a true Movie experience ...it's worth every penny buying moments my sons will look back on and say my dad loved sharing time with me I love him for that. My dad was a heroin addict and virtually NEVER did anything with me. And it's funny you brought up bootlegs, cause he promised me the movies ONE time, it was suppose to be our day and instead he brought me some bags of chips and we watched a horrible copy of Juice on bootleg because he THOUGHT LIKE YOU.

I'm a firm believer in the ideals of economy and dream of the day we have one that's ran exactly like it's supposed to, Clinton era...when rappers could pay Hype Williams 4 million for a video and still be paid.
Of course this was before Sean Parker's need to display his superior intelligence and offer Napster for free, all he did was place music back in the hands of profiteers like Apple creating Itunes and over priced computers to download it to. Ipods, Iphones, etc...And now rappers are making *%%@*% music and 30 mixtapes about nothing a year to stay relevant because they can't gamble on anticipation meets appreciation anymore. Music sucks now thanks to bootleggers and low quality efforts by discouraged artists.  Again have some CLASS, you don't see Jonas Bros, Taylor Swift, of Hanah Montana putting out 30 "promotional us only" CDs for the streets. That's why they're still getting $80K- $100K a show and T.V. shows in a declining music industry.

Sometimes things are withheld from the public because everyone isn't ready...there's always some caveman sociopath primate trying get all that he surveys in his grasp breaking it without understanding the system of it all.

laugh.gif
Cameron, I am married with kids and spend $80 to $90 every other Friday on a true Movie experience ...it's worth every penny buying moments my sons will look back on and say my dad loved sharing time with me I love him for that. My dad was a heroin addict and virtually NEVER did anything with me. And it's funny you brought up bootlegs, cause he promised me the movies ONE time, it was suppose to be our day and instead he brought me some bags of chips and we watched a horrible copy of Juice on bootleg because he THOUGHT LIKE YOU.

I'm a firm believer in the ideals of economy and dream of the day we have one that's ran exactly like it's supposed to, Clinton era...when rappers could pay Hype Williams 4 million for a video and still be paid.
Of course this was before Sean Parker's need to display his superior intelligence and offer Napster for free, all he did was place music back in the hands of profiteers like Apple creating Itunes and over priced computers to download it to. Ipods, Iphones, etc...And now rappers are making *%%@*% music and 30 mixtapes about nothing a year to stay relevant because they can't gamble on anticipation meets appreciation anymore. Music sucks now thanks to bootleggers and low quality efforts by discouraged artists.  Again have some CLASS, you don't see Jonas Bros, Taylor Swift, of Hanah Montana putting out 30 "promotional us only" CDs for the streets. That's why they're still getting $80K- $100K a show and T.V. shows in a declining music industry.

Sometimes things are withheld from the public because everyone isn't ready...there's always some caveman sociopath primate trying get all that he surveys in his grasp breaking it without understanding the system of it all.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Can't knock the hustle

^ this

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Can't knock the hustle

^ this

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I def.hear you on the music....like I said, it sucks, but hey...if that's what some people have to do to make a dollar, then I'll support that. We BOTH know there's far worse things they could be doing to make that dollar. At this point, it's about the lesser of two evils.

Also, in regards to the movie experience, I hear you...that's time well spent, BUT...you're looking at things from YOUR wallet. Who honestly has $180 a month (since that's what your figure adds up to) to spend on movies ALONE? If you can afford it, that's great....but, there's a lot that CAN'T. Most people would rather take that $180, and put it in their kids college fund, instead of helping increase the revenue of "Avatar".

....and BTW, I'm also married with children; a 4-yr old daughter and 7-yr old son

laugh.gif

I def.hear you on the music....like I said, it sucks, but hey...if that's what some people have to do to make a dollar, then I'll support that. We BOTH know there's far worse things they could be doing to make that dollar. At this point, it's about the lesser of two evils.

Also, in regards to the movie experience, I hear you...that's time well spent, BUT...you're looking at things from YOUR wallet. Who honestly has $180 a month (since that's what your figure adds up to) to spend on movies ALONE? If you can afford it, that's great....but, there's a lot that CAN'T. Most people would rather take that $180, and put it in their kids college fund, instead of helping increase the revenue of "Avatar".

....and BTW, I'm also married with children; a 4-yr old daughter and 7-yr old son

Back
Top Bottom