smh got laid off

soo yeah i've been working at Last Stop for like 2 months now and they laid me off cause the store was closing

i saw it coming ever since we lost our lacoste and LRG contract
tired.gif

Not to be a wiseass.

But how you get laid off from a job that only pay $7.50?

Bruva' you got LET GO.
laugh.gif

Just move on

My-T.

i came in this thread thinkin someones life was about to be severly hindered lmao ... i bet you could find something else, similar in pay

Yoy got the retail experience now.

Use it to your advantage and resume for the next gig.

No matter how small, all experience helps man.

^ Be sure to put your resume out early before Spring Break comes along and the college folks start shopping for Summer work...

MyTsharp wrote:
Not to be a wiseass.

But how you get laid off from a job that only pay $7.50?

Bruva' you got LET GO.
laugh.gif

Just move on

My-T.
laugh.gif

Yoy got the retail experience now.

Use it to your advantage and resume for the next gig.

No matter how small, all experience helps man
a lil retail experience goes a long way...now you're pretty much guaranteed any retail job you apply for...

what happen'd? i didn't realize Last Stop lost it's LRG account. no wonder they have had NOTHING in there for such a long time. that sucks forthem.

tick, tick, tick........

Originally Posted by AsianQB

yeah im bouta start working at CVS

8.50 aint bad for a 16 year old

Im glad I wasn't thinkin like that at the age of 16
smh.gif

Young Chap.. I was makin 15 bones an hour Baggin Groceries on Base for Tips when I was 12.. No hourly.. Just runnin back and forth from the Customers car tothe Cash Register to bag em up...

I think I was makin 8.50 an hour selling Candy in Elementary and Middle School. NEVER be Content.. NEVER... or when you're 30 you will be saying.

$15 dollars aint bad for a 30 year old.

Don't mean to sidetrack or anything, but...what are the benefits at UATW?

I've been on the fence on whether or not to work there for a lil while now...

^
Starts at like $6.50 an hour and 1% Commission
40% off your first two weeks, then 25% until six months where you get your 40% off again. Or if you have a cool manager, you'll just get the 40% off allthe time...

i don't know bout all that Scott Scotch! i'm an assistant mgr and i dont front on no one...

Anyway, its beneficial to work there if you are able to sell. If you wanna just stand around starin into space, its not the place for you.

Ok.. Im late.. I just figured out U.A.T.W. Was Up Against the Wall....

And I am surprised that joint is still in existence.

They have been tackling people at the Door since 89' lolololol

UATWs theft rate must be at 0% from Customers and ALL internal, cause sales people there are ON TOP OF YOU...

I know I went to one a few years ago in Springfield Mall and gooooood night.. nothin had changed... I love good Customer Service like the next man... but theydon't mess around in that joint!!! lol

i don't know bout all that Scott Scotch! i'm an assistant mgr and i dont front on no one...
Nah, you missed my point. Not "front" as in fakin'. I' mean Front St. as in putting illegal activity ( in relation to companypolicy) in the eye of the public.

Ok.. Im late.. I just figured out U.A.T.W. Was Up Against the Wall....

thanks cuz i had no clue...i thought it was some new store i've never been to cuz that def. went over my head...

someone was %*$%%%$ up big time then, because when i was 17 i might as well ahve had a big #!% bag with a money sign on it and a black mask

UATWs theft rate must be at 0% from Customers and ALL internal, cause sales people there are ON TOP OF YOU...
Not always the case. I remember going into an U.A.T.W and letting the managment know that someone was stealing. Call it snitching or whater but Iwas cool with the manager their and I don't like who steal. Interal theft is a Beyotch though... I catch them and send them off with the Po-Po's.

Back
Top Bottom